Laurent Ciman has Saturday morning the selection of the Red Devils in Russia to leave. That informed the Royal Belgian football association via Twitter.
The 32-year-old defender of Los Angeles FC returned to Belgium. To Sunday 17: 00, he will be in a standby state.
Ciman travelled as 24th Red Devil with him to Russia, to the possible unavailability of Vincent Kompany or Thomas Vermaelen to catch. ‘Coach Martinez would like to thank him for his professionalism and his contribution to the team.’
Football world cup 2018 in Russia
- Our man in Russia: ‘Enlargement world cup a good idea? No one is required to examine anything’
- Cristiano Ronaldo: you can’t be for or against his
- Red Devil Laurent Ciman leaves selection
- WK-barometer: ‘Magic formula to Messi to stop is simply not’
- Argentina – Iceland: what brings first mutual confrontation ever?
- Read all articles about world cup 2018 in Russia