News

Rami Malek slams rumors of trouble on the James Bond set

to connectVideo, “Bond 25” cast Rami Malek as himself, Daniel Craig will return as 007

Rami Malek denied the reports of trouble on the set of the upcoming 25th James Bond film.

The “Bohemian Rhapsody,” the actor, who stars as a villain in the yet untitled 007 project, said in a Friday report that he could not be shooting Bond himself, Daniel Craig, were unfounded.

“The most important of the scenes, it is something that can be imagined,” Malek, 38, has told Digital Spy. “But the thing is, Daniel had been hurt, so they go to what they can do. I spoke with Cary yesterday and the schedule has been changed.”

JAMES BOND’S DIRECTOR, CARY FUKUNAGA, IT DENIES ITS PLAYSTATION CUSTOM DELAYED IN FILMING

“I haven’t shot it with Daniel, but I’m very happy to be working with him,” he added. “Daniel has been an actor that I greatly admire. Over the course of the year, and I think that he is such a phenomenal performance. I found it so compelling in films like Layer Cake and, of course, for the Bond films. This is a moment in time where I find myself pinching myself.”

Video

HALLE BERRY CHOSE TO BE THE NEXT JAMES BOND, ACTOR: “I WOULD GO TO HIM.”

Earlier this month, with reports alleging that the Oscar-winner had other film commitments, which destroyed his ability to make scenes with Craig, 51, who is a victim of an ankle injury that will require surgery and the recovery period of time.

“Bond 25” has faced a new setback when the explosions and damage to the set.

Bond fans should not worry about the delays, though.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP

Manufacturers have to ensure that the film is still expected to decline in April, by 2020, as planned.

Fox News’ Tyler McCarthy contributed to this report.

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular