News

R. Kelly released after payment deposit

R. Kelly was on Monday released on bail. Saturday, the court in Chicago that the r&b-singer before a security deposit of $ 1 million must pay.

Had lawyer Greenberg know that the American r&b singer itself is not enough cash to cover the deposit, therefore, started fans an action to collect money.

A judge decided this weekend that Kelly 1 million dollars had to pay to be released under bail. That amount is 90 percent paid for by an insurer, the other 10 percent is by fans of Kelly picked up.

of that bail is that the singer’s passport has to return and no contact with women under the age of eighteen years old. On march 22, he must re-appear before the judge.

The 52-year-old Kelly is suspected of four people, including three minors, in the years 1998-2010 sexual to have abused. He declares his innocence.

Rumors about sexual misconduct to do for years. Recently, the documentary Surviving R. Kelly a lot of dust. Herein, accuse several women him of sexual misconduct.

The singer, known for the international hit I Believe I Can Fly, said Monday in the courtroom that he is innocent.

134

R. Kelly in the close: Of ‘the Prince of Pillow Talk” to pariah

See also:
R. Kelly sued: What is to be done?

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular