Queen Maxima, who is currently with king Willem-Alexander during his state visit to travel to Indonesia, it is annoying to be so far away from her children in the Netherlands.
“You’ve had your children, and your friends, and you can see that everyone is nervous as it is. Of course, this is really it,” said princess Máxima on Thursday by the Dutch press as a result of the spread of the corona virus.
The king and queen say all the rules in the BOOK to follow. “We have had the visit, not the hands, that we try as much as possible to wash our hands, and our faces are to come.”
Also, were the two all of the employees, the ENVIRONMENT, and all of the other doctors and nurses in the Netherlands, as a heart under the belt. “They also have to deal with something that they have never had to face it”, said Willem-Alexander. “They will be in the next few weeks and months in the front line against this terrible virus.”
79VideoMáxima on the corona: ‘Weird to be far away from children
Follow the latest developments of the virus in our liveblog.
The corona virus is in the short
- The virus is spread mainly through the coughs and niesdruppeltjes that are in the air. Those who have no symptoms, is it just a risk of infection.
- An infected person is infecting on average two to three other people. This number can be decreased with proper safety precautions.
- The vast majority of patients have mild (flu-like) symptoms.
- Almost all the deaths involve elderly or already ill people. With the precautions that you can, these people are protected.
- Click here to read ” what are the main precautions to be.