QPR hold confidence in Hasselbaink after lack of evidence accusations
Queens Park Rangers last Friday after internal research trust expressed in trainer Jerrel Hasselbaink, who late last month compromised touched by pictures of undercoverjournalisten of the The Telegraph.
QPR had the British newspaper asked for all recordings that are made. From these images it would appear that Hasselbaink money wanted to adopt to become an ambassador of a company that players guide. The former striker of Oranje would then earn money on transfers.
“Despite many requests by the club and the legal team of Hasselbaink to get the information that led to the conclusions of the newspaper to release, there is nothing delivered,” writes the QPR Friday in a statement on the website.
“As a result, and because there is no evidence, the clubleiding fully behind the coach and his statements.”
Immediately after the publication of the newspaper said Hasselbaink, the accusations already against. “I have been asked to determine the amount of a speech to give,” he said. “I see nothing wrong with that. I also have no tegenbeloften made. I have QPR also not be prompted to players to pick up, that supposedly at them under contract.”
The 44-year-old Hassebaink recognized, however, that he is naive, especially given his responsibility he has as a manager. Since the club first, the internal research wanted to wait, he continued to QPR over the past weeks, just train.
Saturday is Hasselbaink is also back in the bank. QPR play at home against Reading, being coached by Jaap Stam.
Hasselbaink is not the only trainer who discredited touched by pictures of The Telegraph. The English coach Sam Allardyce was last month dismissed after statues encountered in which he negotiated a fee of approximately 460,000 euro for a fictitious deal about illegal transferpraktijken.