PSV-bankzitter Hendrix denies requirements starting in interview
Of course, frustrated Jorrit Hendrix that he is currently very little play time gets to the pitch, but the midfielder denies that he is a starting demands.
In an interview Saturday morning appeared in The Observer, was that suggestion or aroused.
“I recognize myself in that interview, certain nuances are not taken into account,” said Hendrix Saturday night after the profit on NEC (3-1) at FOX Sports.
Hendrix is frequently to verbijten on the bank of PSV
The 22-year-old midfielder, who last year made his debut in the Dutch national team, if as a substitute the last quarter to participate. “The situation is clear. The team runs, we win, then the coach little reason to change things.”
“I’m not in, and the choices of the trainer to accept. It now comes on as if I myself in the basic call, but that is totally not so,” said Hendrix.
PSV-NEC in the picture
Marco van Ginkel shot flawless touch from a penalty kick and broke, thus the ban.
Ali Messaoud scored on beautiful way on behalf of NEC.
PSV had it difficult with the opponent from Nijmegen.
Florian Jozefzoon and Luciano Narsingh left in the winter break, with PSV, and said goodbye.
Bart Ramselaar signed for the 2-1.
NEC has a fairly difficult start of 2017.
Share this photo via:
Back to slideshow
Trainer Phillip Cocu had for the contest stimulated to respond. “I thought it was a very typical interview. Players must what’s more take a look at themselves.”
“No one player is always and ever be sure of a rise, people should self-enforce. He already has a lot of opportunities and had a 22-year-old for more than a hundred games played.”
View the results of the program and the position in the Premier league