To meet the organizers of the women protest March in the streets of Washington DC on the day after the Donald Trump of the inauguration, said on Monday that one of its partner organizations had left, because the group rejects the abortion.
The non-Profit group, New Wave feminists, promised to take part in the protest anyway.
“We are told, in any case there with our pro-life, pro-woman message,” group leader fate Hernon-De La Rosa FoxNews.com. “These are the women that we were trying to reach, anyway.”
On Sunday, the New-Wave feminists side, which he had been elected, announced on his Facebook-as the official partner of the Jan. 21 women of the March on Washington, placing them on a par with planned Parenthood and NARAL Pro-Choice America.
On its website, New Wave feminists complain that their “femininity [has been] traded for a handful of anti-baby pills, to degrade the ‘privilege’ of us in playboy [sic], and the ‘right’ to abort our children.” The group calls for “the return of common sense feminism, which refuses to exploit females, in the name of liberation.”
The group’s partnership status has been mentioned, in a story published Monday by the Atlantic magazine website and drew outrage from several left-wing writers.
Soon after, New-Wave feminists, the list was removed from the partner.
“The Women’s March platform, pro-choice, and was. from the very first day,” the March organizers said in a statement “We are looking forward to marching in the name of the people who share the view that women have the right to their own reproductive decisions.
“The anti-choice organization in question,” the statement added, “is not the partner of the women’s March on Washington. We apologize for the error.”
The head of the New-Wave feminists, destiny Herndon-De La Rosa told the web site news busters, that you had not heard, the March organizers to the group of the downgrade.
“I can only assume,” she said, “they published the game in social media, according to the Atlantic piece came to say, we were listed as partners.”