to connectVideoFox News Flash, the top of entertainment headlines for Feb. 11
Fox News Flash-the top entertainment and celebrity headlines here. Check out what to click on in today’s entertainment.
Royal, author of John Brown is of the opinion, Prince Harry is still greatly affected by the death of his mother, Princess Diana.
The British author, who wrote “The Diana Chronicles” in 2007, and was previously edited Vanity Fair and the Tatler, was to ensure that the impact of Diana’s death, as well as having an ambiguous role, that of the second royal son of Harry “, an unhappy man.”
“I think that the deep wounds of his mother’s death had never healed,” the 66-year-old recently told the New York Times. “And to be aware of his role as the second-born son, and the fact that he has kept from his military career, but to the left, and not the purpose, that come together to make him a very unhappy man.”
Brown pointed out that Harry’s father, Prince Charles, has dealt with the scandal involving his family with a future king. The 71-year-old heir to the throne.
“I like to think of Prince Charles’ handling of this crisis, and Megxit has indicated that it is ready to be a king,” she said. “He has not risen to the occasion, he was able to walk the line between a father who cares about the spiritual health of his son, and to anyone with an understanding of what the government has to do for self-preservation.”
THE QUEEN REQUESTS, MEGHAN MARKLE, PRINCE, PRINCE HARRY, TO RETURN TO THE UK FOR THE ROYAL WEDDING: REPORT
In this Saturday, sept. 6, 1997 file photo, from left, Prince Philip, prince, Prince William, Earl Spencer, Prince Harry, and Prince Charles follow the coffin of Diana, Princess of Wales, and along Horse Guards Parade to Westminster Abbey, in central London. Harry has grown up to be a strong advocate for veterans, and won their admiration by speaking openly about his struggle with the pain caused by the untimely death of his mother, Princess Diana.
(AP Photo/David Brauchli)
MEGHAN MARKLE, PRINCE, PRINCE HARRY, ARE LOOKING AT HOMES IN LOS ANGELES, RIGHT IN PROGRESS
Harry and his wife, Meghan Markle will be announced on Jan. 8 of them will be taking “a step back” as a senior member of the royal family, and, instead, to work independently, divide their time between the Uk and North America.
The couple said their decision came “after many months of reflection and internal discussion.”
“We have decided to make a change from this year, will begin to carve out a progressive new role in the institution,” the couple shared on Instagram. “We’re going to have to take a step back as a ‘senior’ members of the Royal Family and a job to be financially independent, while continuing with the full support of her Majesty The Queen of england. It is with your encouragement, especially over the past couple of years, that we are willing to make this change.
“Now, We’re going to have to balance our time between the Uk and North America, in order to remain in compliance with our duty to The Queen, the Commonwealth, and to our patronages,” she adds. “This is a geographical equilibrium, that will allow us to raise our son with an appreciation of the royal tradition in which he was born, as well as providing our family with the space to focus on in the next chapter, including the launch of our new charity.”
The couple added they will continue to work with the reigning prince, 93, as well as Charles and Harry, brother of Prince William.
MEGHAN MARKLE, AND PRINCE HARRY, WILL RECEIVE SECURITY UPGRADES FOR A NEW HOME IN CANADA: REPORT
In this Tuesday, July 10, 2018, with a file photo of Queen Elizabeth II, and Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, and Prince Harry watch a flypast from the Royal Air Force aircraft over Buckingham Palace in central London. As part of a surprise announcement, apart from the British royal family, Prince Harry, and his wife, Meghan declared that they will “work in order to be financially independent, to be in a movement that is not clearly spelled out, and it can be fraught with obstacles.
(AP Photo/Matt Dunham, File)
MEGHAN MARKLE WAS ABLE TO MAKE$100 MILLION THIS YEAR, A MEDIA EXEC SIMON HUCK SAID
“We are looking forward to sharing the full details of this exciting next step in the course of time, as we continue to work together with her Majesty, The Queen, The Prince of Wales, The Duke of Cambridge, and all of the relevant parties. Until then, please accept our deepest gratitude for your continued patronage,” and the Sussexes the book.
They will retain their royal titles.
The announcement comes just a few months after the couple opened up to host Tom Bradby at ITV’s documentary called “the Harry & Meghan: An African Journey,” which aired in October 2019, both in the united kingdom, and the united states.
While the special focus in order for the public to have a behind-the-scenes look at the pair’s recent royal tour of south Africa, the couple also talked about the lasting relentless tabloid rumors as the new parent.
In truth, Harry also spoke out at the British tabloids for the “ruthless” treatment of Markle, has been received in the last year or so, and during pregnancy and during the rearing of the new born is a son.”
PRINCE HARRY, PRINCE WILLIAM WILL NOT BE AT PEACE,’ THE REPORT SAYS
The office of prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer.
(Photo by Chris Jackson/Getty Images)
MEGHAN MARKLE WAS A “DADDY’S GIRL” FOR YEARS BEFORE THE BREAK-UP WITH HER FATHER, THOMAS, A FRIEND OF THE FAMILY SAID
“Look, there’s a part of this course and is part of the job, like everyone else, that means putting on a brave face, and the turning of a cheek to have a lot of stuff,” he said. “But then again, my wife and I are, of course, there are a lot of things, which is a pain, especially when the majority of it isn’t true.
“All we have to do is to focus on a really focus on the people that we are, and to stand up for what we believe in,” said Harry. “I will not be harassed in the course of a game, the death of my mother.”
Diana passed away in 1997 at the age of 36 from injuries she sustained in a car crash in Paris, france.