News

Prince Harry breaks silence after ‘Megxit’ notice: ‘Not an option’

to connectVideoPrince Harry, Meghan Markle, it will no longer use the royal titles, the Queen, Buckingham Palace, to announce

Queen Elizabeth, Buckingham Palace has released statements confirming Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, it will not be able to use their royal titles, and will be moving forward with their first Megxit plan; U. k., media correspondent, Neil’s Plan to stop responding.

Prince Harry is on a Sunday, the public focuses their decision to “step back” from the royal life, he says he wanted to continue with the support of her majesty Queen Elizabeth, without any government funding, but, unfortunately, it was not possible.”

In a speech he gave at a dinner for supporters of the Sentebale charity, in London, the Prince’s aim, why he and his wife, Meghan Markle, decided to get rid of their “royal highness” titles, and a move to part-time in Canada.

“Before I begin, I have to say that I can only imagine what you may have heard, or maybe read about it in the last couple of weeks,” Harry began. “Well, I’d like you to hear the truth from me — and as much as I can, not as a prince, or a duke, but as Harry is the same person that many of you have watched it grow over the last 35 years, but this time with a clearer perspective on things.”

MEGHAN MARKLE, PRINCE, PRINCE HARRY WILL STILL BE REFERRED TO AS THE DUKE AND THE DUCHESS, TO PAY BACK THE MONEY FOR THE RENOVATION OF RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES

“The uk is my home and I love it. And that will never change,” he continued. “I grew up feeling supported by so many of you, and I just looked at it as, you will be welcomed Meghan with open arms, as you can see the love and happiness that I had been looking for, for my entire life. Finally, the second-born son of Diana, got hitched, hooray!”

Harry, then, stresses the fact that he and Markle will still have the same values, and it is still the same woman he loved. He also recounted the excitement that they felt when they started out on their journey together, and it started with the “great sadness” he feels that the situation is still so dire.

“The decision I have made for my wife, and I have to take a step back, it is not the one that I have made it a light,” he said. “It was a lot of months and months of conversations, after so many years of challenges. And I know that I have still not gotten it right, but that is as far as it will go, but there was really no other option. What I would like to make it clear that we are not to run away, and we are certainly not walking away from you.”

MEGHAN MARKLE, PRINCE, PRINCE HARRY, IS EXPECTED TO STILL RECEIVE FUNDS FROM THE OFFICE OF PRINCE CHARLES: REPORT

Harry went on to explain that both he and Markle, 38, originally had hoped for the support of the queen, and no money from the general public.

“Unfortunately, that’s not possible,” he said. “I have accepted this, knowing it will not change who I am or how committed I am, but I am hoping that it will help you to understand what it was supposed to come out, that would be, I’m leaving my family, from everything that I have ever known it to be a step forward in what I hope is a more peaceful life.”

Harry then thanked the audience for “I’m under your wing” after the death of his mother, Diana, a 23 year-ago period.

“You looked at me for a long time, but the media is a powerful force. And, I hope, one day, our collective support for one another may be more powerful, because it is so much bigger than us,” he said. “It has been our privilege to serve you, and we’re going to continue to lead a life of service. So, in that sense, nothing has changed.”

Harry concludes by saying that he has “respect” for his grandmother, and is “incredibly grateful for the support of his family has shown him over the past few months.

“I will continue to be the same guy that was in the possession of his country and devoted his life to supporting causes, charities, and military communities that is so important to me,” said Harry. “Together, you have given me an education in life, and in this role has enabled me to understand more about what is right and just than I could ever have imagined. We have to take a leap of faith, so thank you for giving me the courage to take the next step.”

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP

The president’s speech following the announcement of a Harry Markle, will no longer be referred to as “your royal highness”, and will have to pay back the $3.1 million used for the renovation of their home Course for the Cottage.

A video of the speech was posted on the official Instagram page of a Harry Markle, the words are added: “the Comments made by the Duke of Sussex, england, at a dinner this evening for the supporters of Sentebale, in London.

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular