Preview Premier league: Lozano gives third hit for PSV-unique
Ajax tries Sunday the nasty taste of the European retreat to wash away the TOURIST office, the Club aims to be a strong thuisreeks to continue at Willem II and PSV’there’s Hirving Lozano for a first care in the home match against Roda JC. That and more in the preview for the third matchday in the Eredivisie.
Friday 25 August,
NAC Breda-Sparta Rotterdam (20: 00)
- NAC is in his own house for twenty years undefeated against Sparta in all competitions. The last thuisnederlaag dated december 6, 1997 in the Premier league (1-2).
- NAC may be the fifth team ever and the first since NEC in 2013/2014, in the first three speelrondes of a Premier league season, each time at least four goals collects.
- Robert Mühren scored last week against PEC immediately on his debut. The last player in each of his first two Eredivisie duels in the service of Sparta scored, was Charles Dissels in 2007.
Saturday, August 26,
Vitesse-AZ (18: 30)
- Vitesse has since a 1-0 victory in Arnhem on 25 August 2007, is no longer the zero held against AZ in the Eredivisie, a series of nineteen races.
- Vitesse was after both round one and round two at the top. The last time Vitesse in three consecutive speelrondes at the top was in 2013/2014, matchday thirteen to turn seventeen (five speelrondes).
- Wout Weghorst has in his last four away games in the Premier league have been scored. The last AZ-player five games in a row in which he played compellingly, was Vincent Janssen from February to april 2016.
ADO Den Haag-sc Heerenveen (19.45)
- sc Heerenveen for the first time in the Premier league three times in a row win of ADO Den Haag.
- Aaron Meijers was both the first and the second turn of the game a yellow card. Tom Beugelsdijk was in 2013/2014, the last ADO player on the first three days, each time yellow got.
- Heerenveen has in 2017 is still not won on foreign soil. In the Premier league lost the Marbles eight times and played one time equal.
PEC Zwolle-FC Twente (19: 45)
- Seven of the last eight goals of FC Twente against PEC Zwolle, with the left foot.
- Only Feyenoord (fourteen) got this Eredivisie season and less shots against than PEC Zwolle (sixteen).
- Tom Boere was against VVV his first official goal for Twente. No player made since the start of last season more goals for a Dutch professional club (all competitions) than No (35). Cyriel Dessers was in this period 33 time accurate.
Heracles Almelo-Exelsior (20.45 hours)
- The last time that Heracles three Eredivisie duels in a row undefeated it was in February 2017: the third game in the series was a 4-0 thuiszege on Excelsior.
- Brandley Kuwas was directly involved in all three goals scored by Heracles in this Eredivisie season (one goal, two assists).
- Excelsior won never his first two uitduels of a Premier league season. The best score so far is a victory and a tie in both 1979/1980 as 1985/1986.
Sunday 27 August
Feyenoord-Willem II (12.30 pm)
- Home and away won the Club its last four Bundesliga duels with Willem II and the People kept all four times the zero.
- Feyenoord won the last twelve league games in The Cockpit. The last time the Rotterdammers more thuisduels in a row in the Premier league won was a set of fifteen between October 2002 and september 2003.
- The last time Willem II in the Eredivisie won the reigning champion was on march 28, 2004 (3-1 at home against PSV). Of the 22 matches that the club has since played against the title holder, there were nineteen lost, and three gelijkgespeeld.
VVV-Venlo-Ajax (14: 30)
- After VVV on december 13, 1987 for the last time Ajax won (1-3), conquered the Venlonaren still only two points against the Amsterdammers at home 2-2 on december 30, 2007 at home and 2-2 on August 21, 2011.
- TOURIST can after FC Twente in 1984/1985 and ADO Den Haag in 1957/1958 the third promoted club will be seeking its first three matches of the new Premier league season, all wins. Twente finished the season eventually as eighth. ADO was sixth.
- Ajax scored in every match that the artificial turf played at least once.
PSV-Roda JC (16.45)
- PSV won his last twelve thuisduels in the Premier league. The last longer winstreeks of the Locals in their own homes, ran from may 2014 to February 2015 (thirteen games).
- Hirving Lozano scored in both his first and second Premier league contest. No player scored once in both the first, second and third Eredivisie contest on behalf of PSV.
- Roda JC for the first time in its history, with three defeats in a Premier league season to start.
FC Groningen-FC Utrecht (16.45)
- FC Utrecht for the first time in three consecutive seasons at Groningen win.
- In his last eight Premier league matches was FC Groningen 23 goals, the same as in the seventeen matches.
- FC Utrecht for the first time in his clubhistorie six Eredivisie duels in a row to win; from november to december 2000 won the utrecht residents also five times in a row.
View the position in the Premier league