Preview Premier league: ‘Angstgegner’ NAC goes to new victory at PSV
The Premier league will take place on Friday continue with the game between Roda JC and Vitesse. Feyenoord on Sunday on a visit to Excelsior, where the last years have went wrong (3-0). That and more in the preview on the second matchday in the Eredivisie.
Friday, August 18,
Roda JC-Vitesse (12.30 pm)
- Roda JC for the first time since september 2013 at least three hits collection in three Eredivisie duels in a row. Four years ago, that happened even in four games in a row.
- Vitesse was the most effective team in the first Eredivisie-round with four goals from sixteen shots (25%, VVV-Venlo also 25%).
- The people from arnhem their clubrecord match in regards to consecutive Premier league victories against a specific opponent, dropped against Willem II (6 between 1991 and 1993).
Saturday 19 August
FC Twente-VVV-Venlo (18: 30)
- VVV-Venlo for the first time since 1956/1957 a Premier-league-season start with two wins.
- VVV won never at FC Twente in the fourteen previous encounters. Only on a visit to Ajax (twenty) recorded TOURIST information longer no victory (at Roda are also fourteen times).
- FC Twente kept in seven of these fourteen encounters with TOURIST information the purpose of clean and recovered in the other seven duels never more than one goal.
AZ-ADO Den Haag (19.45)
- AZ won this century and is at home in the Premier league only more of Heracles Almelo (eighteen times) than that of ADO (seventeen times).
- On 27 november 2016, made AZ-striker Weghorst his last thuisdoelpunt in the Premier league, 2-0 against Heracles Almelo (final score 5-1).
- Against AZ made Eduardo Duplan four Premier league-goals. Only against Ajax scored the Frenchman ADO frequently (six times).
sc Heerenveen-Heracles Almelo (20: 45)
- Heerenveen won against no current premiere league club less home matches against Heracles (four times in twelve duels).
- Heerenveen-gain Denzel Dumfries (two) is the only player in the first round more than one assist gave.
- Heracles defeated Ajax on match day one, with only 30 per cent possession, the lowest percentage during a win for the club since december 7, 2014 when Heracles (2-4) won at FC Utrecht, with 28 percent possession of the ball.
Sunday 20 August
Excelsior-Feyenoord (12.30 pm)
- In the last five League duels between Excelsior and Feyenoord at the Woudestein fell an average of 4.6 goals.
- No team collected in the last six rounds in the Premier league have more points than Excelsior (fifteen).
- Jens Toornstra scored in the Premier league against none more than against Excelsior: five times. Toornstra’s last fifteen goals in the Premier league, however, came in thuisduels.
Ajax-FC Groningen (14.30)
- The last time that Ajax in the Eredivisie at home from Groningen won was on september 2, 2007: 2-2. Klaas-Jan Huntelaar was the equalizer for the Locals.
- Ajax has 36 rounds in succession not at the top stood. The last time that the club at least 37 rounds no lijstaanvoerder was, was from the start of the season 2004/2005 up to and including round five of the season 2005/2006 (39 laps).
- Only Hakim Ziyech (eight) produced on match day one more shots than Mimoun Mahi (seven).
Dijks speaks of blamage Ajax and hopes on new players
FC Utrecht-Willem II (14: 30)
- FC Utrecht won the last nine matches with Willem II. Only PSV have the people of tilburg at this time, a long series of defeats (fourteen).
- Cyriel Dessers can after Henk Schouten (1956), Coy Koopal (1956), Bram Appel (1956) and Abe Lenstra (1956) the fifth player with at least two goals in each of his first two Eredivisie duels.
- No team collected the last eight rounds in the Premier league as few points as Willem II (three). Opponent Utrecht picked up in his last eight Premier league-scored 21 points, no team picked up more.
‘FC Utrecht should not be too happy with victory at Zenit’
NAC Breda-PSV (16.45)
- PSV lost five of his last seven Eredivisie matches, on a visit to NAC and won only two of the last six uitduels in the Premier league.
- Since his first Eredivisie match for PSV (7 February 2016) only made Luuk de Jong (eighteen) more goals than Marco van Ginkel (sixteen).
- The last time PSV from a doctoral candidate points missed was on april 11, 2012. RKC
Waalwijk, the netherlands then won with 2-1.
Sparta Rotterdam-PEC Zwolle (16.45)
- Sparta’s last home win on PEC was on september 4, 1988 (3-1). Sparta’s most recent victory against PEC in all competitions dating back to January 15, 2012: 2-0 in the Jupiler League.
- PEC held on October 21, 2016 for the last zero in a uitduel. Since then, work for the team in each of his twelve uitduels in the Eredivisie at least a goal (thirty goals in total).
- Since the return of Sparta in the Eredivisie in the summer of 2016 was no player more competitiegoals for the Locals than the regularly passed Loris Brogno (seven).