Preview Eredivisie: PSV wants to unbeaten series against NEC to continue
PSV can Saturday in the Philips Stadium a long unbeaten series against NEC to continue and thus Ajax match. That and more you can read in the preview on the 23rd matchday in the Eredivisie.
Friday, 17 February
Roda JC-Go Ahead Eagles
- Roda JC won just one of his last thirteen matches. In total victory, the team of Yannis Anastasiou this season only two times. Both at home, won the team of Excelsior.
- Roda JC this season, is the least often on edge. In just five matches, took the Kerkradenaren a time in the lead. The club lost none of those games.
- Go Ahead Eagles has its last two matches played won. The last time the Deventenaren in the Premier league three matches in a row won, was in 1995 when the team a series of six consecutive victories recorded.
Saturday 18 February
- FC Twente for the second time this season three duels in a row did not win after the draw against Excelsior (1-1) and defeat against Feyenoord (0-2). From October to december remained the Tukkers five times in a row without victory.
- Also, sc Heerenveen for a negative set of concerns. The Marbles would, for the first time since 2013 three duels in a row to lose. At the time, was the team under the guidance of Marco van Basten.
- Enes Ünal is this season’s top scorer of FC Twente, with ten goals. Ünal was only one time accurate in his last eight Premier-league-matches for the Tukkers. That was on 17 december in the home match against AZ.
- Excelsior is one of the three teams without victory in the Premier league in 2017, together with Sparta Rotterdam and ADO Den Haag.
- Excelsior have won only one of his last seventeen matches, 3-2 at home against Sparta on november 19, 2016. Since that victory, waiting for the Kralingers been nine speelrondes on a new victory.
- Joey Pelupessy is the only other player since the start of last season and all 56 speelrondes in the
Eredivisie action. The midfielder was all those duels in the base.
- If PSV Saturday, again, not lose, then compares the two sets of Ajax of forty unbeaten home matches in a row against the same opponent (NEC and Willem II). Only Feyenoord (48 against NAC) remained more frequent undefeated against a specific opponent in their own house.
- Luuk de Jong can this weekend for a personal milestone for sure. The striker is currently on 99 competitiedoelpunten and can thus on the one hundred goals.
- NEC scored in his last two away games and can for the first time since december 2012 and January 2013 in three consecutive away games without a goal remain.
Van Ginkel scored in his last 4️⃣ thuisduels for PSV in the Eredivisie. Who was the last PSV, who 5️⃣ ho… https://t.co/I1jI5zdMxr
Time of placing
08:46 – 16 February 2017
FC Utrecht-PEC Zwolle
- In the last ten mutual meetings held in Utrecht only once the zero against PEC Zwolle.
- FC Utrecht after the 3-0 defeat at PSV for the first time this season two times in a row losses. The last time in Utrecht in a season consecutive defeats suffered, was in January/February 2016.
- Queensy Menig, the top scorer of PEC with six goals, scored in the last three games and the first player of the team
since Lars Veldwijk in 2015 in three duels in a row
accurate. Veldwijk scored at four consecutive duels.
Sunday 19 February
- Earlier this season, won AZ Alkmaar 2-0 to Willem II goals of Alireza Jahanbakhsh and
The last time that AZ’s in a single season two times of the people of tilburg won was in 2009-2010.
- Fran Sol is this season’s top scorer for Willem II with nine goals. The only Spaniard who had ten or more goals made in one season was Manuel Sanchez
Torres. He did that on behalf of FC Twente for three times.
Sparta Rotterdam-FC Groningen
- Sparta Rotterdam got all sixteen games in a row at least one goal against, the longest run since February – October 2008, when the team is seventeen games in a row the zero is not loved.
- Sparta Rotterdam has made seven Premier league-goals scored by the raiders this season, the most of all clubs.
Of these were three by Mathias Pogba made, all in 2017. No substitute player scored more often this
- FC Groningen scored not in the last two away games. The team remained in
2015 from August to October for the last longer without a hit in uitduels. That were at that time four games.
- Ricky van Wolfswinkel is this season’s top scorer of Vitesse with ten goals. The last
player who score more goals made for the Arnhem-based club in one season was Bertrand
Traoré in 2014/2015. The current player of Ajax scored when thirteen times.
- Henk Fraser has won none of his six matches as a coach against Ajax. His teams scored in addition
not in the last four duels against Ajax.
- Ajax started all of seven times in the same setup this season. The last time the club eight times within one season with eleven, the same players started in 1990/1991. View the below slideshow to see who was at Ajax in the foundation.
The basiself of Ajax in 1990/1991 in the picture
Frank de Boer
John van ‘t schip
Share this photo via:
Back to slideshow
ADO Den Haag-Feyenoord
- ADO Den Haag has won three of his last four home matches against Feyenoord in the Eredivisie. Only on 10 August 2014 won the visitors in The Hague (0-1) through a goal from Mitchell to Peace in injury time.
- The Hague for the first time since October-november 2008, six duels in a row losses. At the time, they lost seven matches in a row, including at Feyenoord on 23 november 2008.
- Dirk Kuijt, last week the bank had to start against FC Groningen, made nine hits in 84 games, to score in the Dutch, English and Turkish league. His last goal as a substitute was on april 28, 2013 for Fenerbahçe in the 2-1 thuiszege against Kayserispor. Kuijts last Premier league goal as a substitute is dated 1 november 2000, when his FC Utrecht 4-1 at stoke city lost.