Preview Eredivisie: Feyenoord aast against PSV on best series since 2003
Feyenoord Sunday against PSV for the first time since the season 2002/2003 ten victories in a row books within one season. That and more you can read in the preview on the 24th matchday in the Eredivisie.
Friday, February 24,
ADO Den Haag-FC Twente (20: 00)
- FC Twente has the opportunity to, for the first time since the season 2012/2013 again a double victory on ADO to book. The heenduel on 17 september, it was 4-1 a prey for FC Twente.
- ADO lost his last six duels in a row and for the first time since november 2008, seven games in a row lose. The seventh match of the series was a 1-2 thuisnederlaag against Twente.
- FC Twente this season, still unbeaten on grass. The last defeat that the team on this substrate suffered was on march 4, 2016 at ADO.
Saturday, February 25,
FC Groningen-FC Utrecht (18: 30)
- FC Groningen is in its last five duels without profit. Under Ernest Faber happened yet that the team six times in a row, not won.
- Juninho Bacuna got this season already has three red cards. The only player with more than three red cards in one season was Raymond Atteveld that there 4 was in 1997/1998, also on behalf of FC Groningen. Bacuna is also with his 19 years and 196 days, the youngest player in Eredivisie history with 3 red
prints. Against FC Utrecht, he is suspended.
- Since the end of november was FC Utrecht only one still in strong position in the first half. In that period scored only Sparta midfielder Ivan Calero before resting against the formation of Erik ten Hag. He did that on 14 January.
Excelsior-Willem II (19.45)
- Excelsior made eleven of his 26 goals from a standard application and that equates to 42.3% of the whole. That is the highest percentage of all of the clubs. Willem II follows with 36.8% a (seven of nineteen).
- Excelsior missed this season already seventeen points after a lead, more than any other team. Three times lost the team after head start and four times came to the team after a lead no further than a draw.
- Willem II won in 2007 for the last time with carnival, a contest. At the time, the people of tilburg in house too strong for ADO Den Haag (2-1).
NEC-Sparta Rotterdam (19: 45)
- NEC for the first time since april-August 2013, five duels in a row losses. At the time, lost the Nijmegenaren eight times in a row under the leadership of current Sparta-trainer Alex Pastoor. At the end of this series was Pastor dismissed.
- The Nijmegenaren for the first time in their clubhistorie three consecutive thuisduels in the Premier league against promoted teams lose, after the defeat against Roda JC (may 1, 2016, 1-2) and Go Ahead (February 4, 2017, 1-2).
- Sparta he is always at least one hit in his last seventeen matches. Just one time put the club in a long series of duels without the zero. Between april and november 1988 were that for twenty races.
sc Heerenveen-Roda JC (20.45 hours)
- sc Heerenveen for the first time since August-september 2009 four duels in a row losses. The Frisians lost their last three duels against FC Utrecht, AZ and FC Twente.
- Reza Ghoochannejhad made all six goals scored by Heerenveen in 2017 in the Premier league. Only two players
scored ever seven consecutive goals for Heerenveen. Afonso Alves (eight in april 2007)
and Gerald Sibon (seven) in January-February 2010).
- The last uitzege of Roda in the carnavalsweekend was on 24 February 2001 in AZ (2-4). The current coach Yannis Anastasiou was the fourth goal for Roda.
Sunday 26 February
Go Ahead Eagles-Vitesse (12.30 pm)
- Go Ahead Eagles got exactly one tegendoelpunt in each of his last five games. The last time six opponents in a row, the same number of goals made against Go Ahead in competition was in January-march 1976, when as many as seven teams exactly one time against Go Ahead scored (AZ, FC Utrecht, FC Amsterdam, NEC, MVV, Roda JC and FC Eindhoven).
- Vitesse lost for the last three times in a row in February 2012 when Feyenoord (3-1), FC Twente (1-4) and RKC Waalwijk (1-0) to strong bleaching. The people from arnhem lost in the last weeks of Willem II (0-2) and Ajax (0-1).
- The last time Vitesse three times in a row not scored, was in February 2014 when AZ, ADO and Twente, the zero held against the people from arnhem.
AZ-PEC Zwolle (14.30)
- AZ won none of his last three home matches in the Premier league. The last time that AZ more consecutive thuisduels not won, it was between april and september in 2014 with a series of four. That series ended with a 1-0 victory at PEC Zwolle.
- AZ held in his last twelve games is not zero. From december 2012 to april 2013, the
Alkmaarders for the last of a long series of (thirteen times). The series began with a tegendoelpunt of
PEC Zwolle is in a AZ with a 2-1 win away from home.
- Nicolai Brock-Madsen scored in the last three matches of PEC Zwolle, and the first player of Zwolle, since Lars Veldwijk in August-september 2015, which four duels in a row is accurate.
- Feyenoord for the first time, his first seven games of a calendar year of winning.
- The Locals can, for the first time since the season 2002/2003 ten victories in a row books within one season. Feyenoord then won thirteen matches in a row. The last game in the series was a 3-1 victory over PSV in The Cockpit.
- PSV is the only team that this season, no point missed after a lead. The last time that the Locals did not win after the lead was made on 21 november 2015 at Willem II (0-1, 2-2 tie).
The Wolf: This is why Feyenoord Sunday, PSV will win
Ajax-Heracles Almelo (16.45)
- Ajax is unbeaten in his last 27 matches against Heracles. For Heracles, this is the longest series ever without a victory against a specific opponent in the Eredivisie.
- As Ajax against Heracles the zero means, you have to set a new clubrecord down of
most duels without tegendoelpunt in all competitions, eight in a row. The current record stands at seven and
comes from 1995 and 2010.
- The Heraclieden made twenty of their last 23 goals scored in the second half.