Preview Eredivisie: Ajax hopes after eight years to win in Utrecht
Ajax hopes Sunday after eight years again to win at FC Utrecht. PSV is waiting in the nineteenth matchday of the Premier league a tough game against the top teams sc Heerenveen and leader Feyenoord is playing against Willem II.
Friday, January 20
FC Twente-Heracles Almelo (20: 00)
- Heracles and FC Twente are the only clubs that have not managed to score from a corner this season (Heracles took up there 96, Twente 72).
- FC Twente won all matches in which Ünal in the first half scored (three duels), but it won none of his four
duels in which he was in the second half accuracy was (two times right, two times lost).
- Earlier this season ended the derby in Almelo on 2 October in 1-1.
Never finished both encounters between FC Twente and Heracles in a season
undecided. The last season that Heracles undefeated continued against FC Twente was 2011/2012 (one time gain, a time equal).
Saturday, January 21,
AZ-Sparta Rotterdam (18: 30)
- The last competitiezege on natural grass posted Sparta on February 14, 2010, at home against VVV-Venlo (2-0).
- Alireza Jahanbakhsh was in his last eight Eredivisieduels involved in seven goals of AZ (three goals, four assists).
- Sparta defender Denzell Dumfries (45) made this season the most violations in the Premier league. To AZ-side with Ridgeciano Haps (46) is correct, the player with the most violations are committed.
ADO Den Haag-PEC Zwolle (19.45)
- ADO Den Haag has committed this season 265 violations, the most of all clubs. Also in terms of yellow cards leads
ADO the standings with 46 prints.
- No player of ADO scored this season, more than three times in the Premier league. This
Gervane Kastaneer, Mike Havenaar and Tom Beugelsdijk in the clubtopscorers.
- PEC Zwolle got this season, six penalties against, together with Go Ahead the most of
all. This is PEC also one of the four teams that no penalty was given.
Feyenoord-Willem II (19.45)
- Only against Sparta (239) and NAC (207) scored Feyenoord more often in the Eredivisie against Willem II (204).
- Feyenoord had this season not a single goal against in a default situation. In the five biggest European leagues and the Premier league took only Bayern Munich this season, also no goal from a doodspelmoment.
- With 88 saves made Willem II goalkeeper Kostas Lamprou this season, the most saves of all goalkeepers in the Premier league.
FC Groningen-Vitesse (20.45 hours)
- Earlier this season, booked for Vitesse in their own home, a 2-1 victory at Groningen (October 2). The people from arnhem for the sixth season in a row undefeated against the people from Groningen.
- Mimoun Mahi may be the first player to be on behalf of FC Groningen four duels in a row is accurate since
Goran Lovre in the 2007/2008 season.
- Only Feyenoord (22 goals) scored this season, more for rest than Vitesse (sixteen, just like Excelsior).
Sunday 22 January
FC Utrecht-Ajax (12: 30)
- Ajax won none of his last seven duels on a visit to FC Utrecht (three times equal, four times lost). For Locals, this is the longest-running uitreeks without a victory at a specific opponent. The last Eredivisiezege of Ajax in The Galgenwaard was on 1 march 2009, when goals from Gregory van der Wiel and Jan Vertonghen 0-2.
- FC Utrecht scored in all nine home games this season. Only Ajax and Feyenoord
were so far on their own field in every race at least one time accurate.
- Kasper Dolberg scored eleven times for Ajax in all competitions this season, but he made only a
of those goals outside of Amsterdam (at Feyenoord on 23 October).
In addition, scored Dolberg in any of his six Eredivisieduels for Ajax, since his hattrick against NEC in
Excelsior-Go Ahead Eagles (14.30)
- Excelsior got 133 corners, the most of all the clubs, and there was five times scored. That is the most of the whole Eredivisie.
- Excelsior did in any of his last sixteen duels in the zero. This season, the club received only at home
against Groningen (2-0) on August 13, no goal against. No club achieved less ‘clean sheets’.
- Go Ahead Eagles is the only club that this season no away game won (two right, seven lost). The last uitzege of Go Ahead Eagles was made on 19 april 2015 when the team with 0-1 won from Feyenoord.
NEC-Roda JC (14.30)
- NEC and Feyenoord are the only teams this season, yet no penalty against got. NEC also received no penalty. Thus, it is the only team without a penalty for
or against this season.
- Roda JC and Ajax are the only teams for which this Eredivisieseizoen still no substitute player scored.
- Adil Auassar is the ‘least scoring clubtopscorer’ in the Premier league this season with two goals. ADO’s and PEC’s clubtopscorers made it three.
PSV-sc Heerenveen (16.45)
- Heerenveen scored in each of his last fourteen matches with PSV since the 1-0 defeat in
Eindhoven on October 17, 2009.
- With seventeen yellow cards is PSV, the club that this season the least of the bon thrown.
- Heereveen saw all five opponents red, the most of all teams this season. Two clubs (FC Groningen and Roda JC) ended their duel with Heerenveen with nine men.