to connectVideoFox News Flash, important news, for Sept. 17
Fox News Flash, important news, for Sept. 17 are right here. Check out what to click on Foxnews.com
A man was arrested in connection with a fatal shooting rampage, was mistakenly released by the police department, in Delaware, authorities said on Tuesday.
Dion Williams, 27, is wanted for assault, reckless endangerment and gun charges stemming from a June 1 shooting that left a 31-year-old Julius Johnson, is dead. The couple got into an argument at a saloon just before the shots went off.
Johnson died from his injuries on July 5, authorities said in a news release.
Dion Williams, 27, was mistakenly released by the police after he was arrested last week in connection with a deadly shooting.
(Dover Police Department)
The Dover Police Department said Williams was on Friday arrested in connection with the shooting. On the same day, Williams was taken to the Kent County Court of Common pleas, where he was an active arrest warrant. He was transferred to the Capitol Police Department and placed in the Georgetown jail.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP
On Monday, a Dover officer to prepare a press release on Williams’ arrest, learned he had been mistakenly released after the Kent County warrant has been cleared.
The Dover police statement said Williams was released due to a communication error caused by a Dover police officer,” but did not elaborate. Williams’ whereabouts were not known as of Tuesday night.