News

Paul Hollywood from the Great British Bake-Off’ is divorce following infidelity

to connectVideoFox News Flash, important news, for July 19

Fox News Flash, important news, for July 19, here. Check out what to click on Foxnews.com

Paul Hollywood has recently been granted a quickie divorce from his estranged wife, Alexandra, on the ground of adultery today, as his new girlfriend to rub salt in the wound.

“The Great British Bake Off’ star, 53, split from Alex,, 55,, in 2017, after the invocation of the program with their 20-year marriage.

Neither We nor Alex have taken part in the 10-second divorce hearing, but his new partner, Summer, Monteys-Fullam sent a message of her own, as she was wearing a top embellished with the word “Hollywood.”

The court ruled that the tv star of adultery, divorce papers, released today.

Paul Hollywood (left) and Alexandra Hollywood, to attend the National Television Awards at 02 Arena on January 21, 2015 in London, England. (Photo by Dave J Hogan/Getty Images)

The couple divorced in 2013, after Paul admitted to having an affair with his co-star Marcela Valladolid on the American series of the ‘Bake Off’.”

The husband and wife were reconciled after a few months, and, at the time, he described the affair as “the biggest mistake of my life” in an interview with BBC Radio 5 live.

THE BRIDE IS EMBARRASSED, FOR $165G WEDDING WILL BE PAID FOR BY THE PARENTS: “I LOST MY JOB A MONTH AFTER THE WEDDING’

Los angeles, 53, who is dating 24-year-old barmaid Summer of Monteys-Fullam, will be faced with a $6.2 million payout to his ex-husband’s use of bold to be split into at least 2017.

This past August, and we have revealed it, Alex had filed for divorce on grounds of adultery. But it’s Hollywood, and Monteys-Fullam, insist that their relationship started after the marriage ended.

Alex broke her silence for the first time ever in January, with the permission of her hubby’s cheating left her devastated.

“No one should underestimate how separation and divorce can hit you,” she told Good magazine. “I like to compare it to a point where you’re driving down the highway, and then in the next moment, something beyond your control happens and you’re in a completely different direction.”

“You have to give yourself time to get your head around it,” she said, as she described.

District Judge Robert Duddridge, confirmed that the hearing lasted for about 10 seconds, the Central Family Court in London.

He was granted a quick divorce, a decree nisi and now, to the divorce, the applicant has to wait six weeks and one day, in order to apply for a decree absolute, final dissolution of the marriage.

Earlier this month, Judge Martin O’dwyer was told that a week is a long time, the process will begin on the 22nd of July, for the resolution of financial remedy proceedings, ” which means to settle their dispute in the court of law.

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LIFESTYLE NEWSLETTER

However, Hollywood’s legal team, confirmed, yesterday, in the process, will no longer go ahead after the couple came to an agreement, subject to the approval of the court.

This separation comes after the celebrity chef has brought thousands to his girlfriend for her 24th birthday, shower her with gifts in Chester for the horse racing industry through the payment of a $375-a-head course. Monteys-Fullam, enjoyed a $100-a-pop, Laurent-Perrier, champagne, france. They also drank Pimms and had a few shots given to her by friends at the event.

Hollywood bought his new flame a $11,250, hot tub, value for money, plus the $11,250 stake, and a $1,250 Rottweiler puppy earlier this year.

Judge O’dwyer, previously-imposed reporting restrictions preventing the publication of information with respect to the former couple’s finances, but it does not apply to information that is “lawfully in the public domain.”

Adam Wolanski QC, Paul’s barrister, expressed concern over the newspaper reports, and financial information.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP

A shot of the former couple during happier times.
(Getty Images)

Alex, who shares an 18-year-old son of the TV judge told London’s High Court that she had not spilled the details on its financial value. They also have a story in The Sun on Sunday, which revealed that companies which put in $11.4 million in the previous year.

“We don’t know whether this leak came from the mother. However, we are very concerned about the leaks, and to make sure that there is nothing that is being reported incorrectly,” Wolanski said.

Alexander Chandler, a representative of the thieves, he said: “They want to be absolutely clear that they are not the source of the story in The Sun on Sunday, the” Alexander Chandler, who, as a representative of the thieves,

This story was originally published in The Sun. Read more content out of The Sun.

Recent posts

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular