On the occasion of the tenth anniversary of their move-collection, the Parisian luxejuwelenmerk a collaboration with the top model set up.
On the occasion of the tenth anniversary of their Move-collection, luxejuwelenmerk Messika for the first time, a partnership was set up. The collaboration with top model Gigi Hadid.
“I worked happily together with Gigi, let founder Valérie Messika know, ‘I’m completely won over by her sense of detail and her eye for fashion. Her involvement in the development process, has me deeply inspired. Gigi is the embodiment of the Messika woman: spontaneous, sunny and bright.’
The Parisian jeweler and the model have their respective passions for diamonds and fashion combined to have a collection to develop. The jewels add a rock – and punkaccenten to the Move designs. The striking collection consists of 12 pieces, ranging from earrings and rings to transformable necklaces, stackable bracelets and a choker.
The collection is available from 30th september in all the outlets of Messika and on the new e-shop, this week was launched.
- Parisian luxejuwelenmerk Messika will be working with Gigi Hadid
- Ecover put plastic soup in new Ocean Plastic Bottle
- Swedish clothing label Monki is coming to Belgium
- Recuperatieleder replaces fabrics for seat upholstery on tram and bus
- Support breast cancer research with these Estée Lauder products
- Read all articles about Telex