News

Pacquiao says repetition of the battle with the Horn off

Pacquiao says repetition of the battle with the Horn off

There comes at the end of this year, yet no repetition of the fight between Manny Pacquiao and Jeff Horn to the world title in the welterweight of boksbond WBO.

Pacquiao gave Friday to know that he at the time of the party “other liabilities”.

Recently it became known that the mayor of Brisbane, Graham Quirk, had permission given to the fight on november 12, to take place in the Australian city.

Quirk threatened earlier that he has no money, and would stop in the event because the camp of Pacquiao long no confirmation of his plans gave.

The WBO will now go in search of another challenger of Horn.

We’ve been advised @mannypacquiao can’t return on 12 Nov. With or without Manny, Brisbane will host @jeffhornboxer… https://t.co/Dng5XP1K3p

Avatar

Author
AnnastaciaMP
Time of placing
05:16 – 01 september 2017

Controversial

Horn surprised the beginning of July the boxing world by Pacquiao to beat in the battle for the world title in the welterweight of bond WBO. That fight was also finished in Brisbane, the birthplace of Horn.

The outcome of the party was controversial. The judges called out a former teacher Horn unanimously declared winner, while Pacquiao, according to many connoisseurs prevailed.

The WBO announced an investigation, but also after seeing the battle being other members of the jury Horn as the winner.

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular