Vegans by food companies, are increasingly seen as an interesting target group. Also by beverage maker Diageo, which is now Baileys Almande has developed.
From march may also vegans or people with lactose-intolerance without worries and enjoy the creamy drink that is also what like a melted ice cream. Baileys Almande – as the name suggests, almond oil and extract, allowing the nutty flavors of something is much more prevalent.
For the launch, in Belgium, created Pierre De Greef of Brussels restaurant CHYL and bartender Tom Steurs of the Antwerp coffee shop Texas Coffee a vegan cocktailrecept that easily at home. One of the recipes, we give below, though the cocktails also had to try in the goods themselves, yet for Baileys Almande officially on the store shelves is.
Raw cacao Baileys Almande iced coffee (Chyl)
- Large glass
- Measuring cup
- 60 ml Baileys Almande
- 60 ml almond milk
- 15 ml of hazelnut syrup
- 1 koffieshot
- Cocoa powder
- Ice blocks
Add the Baileys Almande, almond milk, coffee and hazelnut syrup to a large glass filled with ice. Stir gently. Decorate with cocoa powder and serve with a straw.
Baileys Almande is from march 1, available in the supermarket. Recommended retail price: €21,99 (700ml).
- Now also vegan Baileys on arrival
- Antwerp fashion students exhibit their work during New York Fashion Week
- Latest collection of Christopher Bailey for Burberry in the character of the LGBTQ+ community
- Tastingfestival own preference challenges your senses from
- Be quick: reservations Young Keukengeweld from Monday 12 February
- Read all articles about Telex