to connectVideoFox News Flash, important news, 30 July
Fox News Flash-main news for 30 July in here. Check out what to click on Foxnews.com
North Carolina authorities are investigating whether a school bus driver is set to be a hit on a 17-year-old high school student, or is he, according to reports in the media.
A search warrant states that Durham police are on the lookout for the driver, in connection with the May 29 incident. The driver, who was not named, has not been charged with a criminal offense, The News & Observer reported.
The unnamed teenager had been a Durham Public Schools bus when gunfire rang out. Several men were hiding in the area, according to the warrant. Some of the shots hit home, but the teen ran away and was not injured.
The bus driver had gotten into a fight with one of the guys in the family for the shooting rampage, authorities said, according to WTVD-TV in Raleigh, north carolina.
The security video from the school bus to appear to the driver to show the exchange of words with the teen before the shooting. The driver was texting, and up to the back of the bus, the paper reported.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP
The researchers suspect that the driver would have helped in co-ordinating the attack,” the warrant states. He was discharged on the day of the shoot-out to texting while driving a bus, a school district official told the newspaper.