The headliner of today on Dour has her performance last minute cancelled. Health reasons are them to the base, thus her team.
It was eagerly awaited to see the performance of Solange Knowles tonight, but that party is not by. The sister of Beyoncé after an exhaustive international tour severely dehydrated and overtired, and have seen the severe symptoms at rest. That says its spokesperson, which also allows means that the singer is very sorry for her Belgian fans.
This had the organization of Dour in the nick of time yet to find a replacement, because Solange would this evening The Charged Arena exit. That replacement was the organization of American rapper Gucci Mane.
Focus @ The Festivals
- No Solange on Dour today
- In the picture: Doureuh!, day 1
- Belgian noise, an accordion, and Solange: this is our route to Dour
- Sophia takes debut ‘Fixed Water’ on the Cactusfestival: Only happy when you’re sad
- Day 4 of the Ghent Jazz with Norah Jones: exciting foreplay, sweet climax
- Read all the articles on Focus @ The Festivals