NikeLab stores for the second year in a row, together with the Italian fashion brand Stone Island for a new version of a classic garment to create. They took together the Windrunner.
The Nike Windrunner is a well-known silhouette from Nike. In 1980, he was for the first time worn by the famous American piste – and veldlopers and in 1982 he was a member of the first clothing line from Nike.
The NikeLab x Stone Island Windrunner combines the design of the Nike Windrunner with the innovative fabrics, color techniques and cut of Stone Island. The jacket has both features of Nike and Stone Island.
The jacket is aimed at herfsttemperaturen and was made of two light nylonstoffen that is breathable and wind – and waterproof. You will not sweat because the jacket was a ventilating lining. And if you are still too warm, the Windrunner hide in the linkerzak and vasttmaken with a slide is released.
Practical: The NikeLab x Stone Island is available from 8 september nike.com and select retailers.
- Brussels metro celebrates 40th anniversary with arts festival ‘Wunderground’
- Enes open monumental store in Antwerp
- Filippa K and Monobi together in the sea for menswear based on umbrellas
- Hotspot: historic building ‘The Post’ in Gent welcomes four stores
- Read all the articles about Quick news