News

New YORK’s football coach allegedly included the sexual abuse of teenage boys and girls

to connectVideoFox News Flash, important news, Dec. 18

Fox News Flash, important news, for the Feb. 18, here. Check out what to click on Foxnews.com

A Queens soccer coach, allegedly sexually abused four teenagers — two girls and two boys last year, and recorded the abuse on video, according to the municipality of the district attorney’s office.

The suspect, 23-year-old Harrison, Torres, began the abuse when he took a teenage girl to his home in Woodhaven, and gang-raped her sometime between September and October. By 2018, trading as Queens District Attorney, John Ryan, said in a statement.

Torres then brought in a guy to his house, and later in the year, and to have been sexually abused by him, ” the statement said. He was said to have been recorded, both of them.

POPE FRANCIS ‘ LIFT ‘PONTIFICAL SECRET’ IN CLERGY SEX ABUSE CASES, IT IS USED TO PROTECT PEDOPHILES, SILENCE OF THE VICTIMS

In November Of 2018, ” Torres allegedly pushed a 13-year-old boy against a wall in a high school and sexually abused him while the two were on a visit to the American Eagle Soccer Academy (csa).

He also asked a 14-year-old boy to send him pictures of his private parts in exchange for money, according to the charges.

He also sent the boy a video of himself having sex with a 14-year-old girl and a 13-year-old boy, the DA said.

“In this case, each parent has a nightmare: a coach wins their trust and then betray them in the most horrific ways to feed his own sick sexual desires,” DA DA DA DA DA, John Ryan, said in a statement.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP

Torres was in anticipation of the arraignment in Queens criminal court Tuesday night. He faces up to 50 years in prison if convicted.

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular