The European football body, UEFA, will the new set of rules to use from 25 June and, therefore, still not in the Champions League final (1 June) and the final of the Nations League (5-9 June) with the Dutch national team.
Also the upcoming qualifiers for the European championship in June and the European championship for players under the age of 21 are yet to be played according to the current rules.
At the world championship for women on June 7, begins and is organized by wereldvoetbalbond FIFA, subject to the adjustments already.
The international voetbalspelregelcommissie IFAB announced in early march a number of changes. So are goals scored where the wounded hands to advance is gone now deprecated and should a player of the attacking party when free-kicks are no longer in the wall of the opponent.
New rules from 1 June
- A doeltrap or free-kick from the defending team does not have more first zestienmetergebied.
- Players who will be exchanged, should the field via the shortest route to leave.
- If the defending team at a free kick and a wall of three players, the players of the attacking team at least one meter away.
- Goals where the ball an arm or hand has touched, are now frowned upon, even if it is accidental or there is ‘under the influence’ hands.
- Keepers have a penalty now but with one foot on the line and not with both.
- In a penalty shoot-out no longer applies to the so-called ABBA-principle, but the penalty’s again just to and to taken.
New rules from the preliminaries of the CL
The new rules apply officially from 1 June, but UEFA has received dispensation from the IFAB for the introduction a few weeks. This will be running competitions will not be affected, stresses the European bond Wednesday in a statement.
The date of 25 June is not coincidentally chosen by the UEFA, because on that day start the preliminaries of the new Champions League season.
“We have decided the introduction of the rules together with the start of the new season. All 55 of our affiliated unions have more time to ensure that all clubs and players is fully on the changes are prepared,” said the UEFA.
The Dutch team plays on Thursday 6 June in Portugal, in the semi-final of the Nations League against England. Three days later, the final and the match for the third place on the program. This will be Portugal or Switzerland, the opponent of Orange.
The final of the Champions League, next Saturday, between Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur at Estadio Wanda Metropolitano in Madrid.
Goals from next season onwards also to the wounded hands disapproved