On november 18, opens SLOW, a pop-up store with young labels from our own soil. For one month, you can enjoy a varied selection of design products in different price categories.
SLOW is an initiative of three young designers who in addition to their own work and also products of other Belgian labels to offer. ‘SLOW’ refers to the artisan crafted, fair trade and sustainable products in the store to find.
The motto? “In an era where everything is fast and mass production dominates, we offer honest products, and we as creators time for the production process.”
The store is located in a former antique shop at the foot of the Kloosterstraat in Antwerp. At the same location is a temporary Abode, a pop-up bar with cosy interiour courtyard. SLOW will from 18 november to 18 december, open from Thursday to Sunday.
- New pop-up with Belgian design opens its doors in the heart of Antwerp
- In the picture: here is the year-old Trail-boot from Aigle made
- Nike VaporMax for Comme des Garçons combines innovation with modern design
- Interior designer Élise Van Thuyne sets the first character of the meubelproject for: Armoirés
- Read all the articles about Quick news