The Antwerp restaurant marché aux grains, 13 to open the doors now seven on seven, on Sunday afternoon a new concept that families are made central. A cozy atmosphere is guaranteed.
Since June 2017 grain market 13, the restaurant of groentechef Seppe Nobels, also open on Sunday. Then you can go there with the whole ‘framily’ for a Sunday feast in buffet style, between eleven o’clock and half past six. Also the bottles of wine pick your own from the counter, just as you would at home. Cosiness and homeliness are therefore at the heart during the Family Sundays.
The Family Sunday is a green nod to the nostalgic feel of grandmother’s roast on Sunday. And just like when grandmother is chef Seppe Nobels will only be happy when the guests to the table with a satisfied feeling of being abandoned. Seppe ensures every Sunday for an atypical culinary buffet of refreshing groenteschalen, home-made cakes inspired by familierecepten, organic juices, and so on.
All-in service: €35 (tea, water and juices included) – €45 (including wine). Children up to 5 years free, children up to 12 years €25.
Every Sunday, continuously from 11h to 18h30.
Online reservations can be made via the web site of marché aux grains 13.
- New grain market 13: Sunday family day
- Visit this weekend in Brussels the Pop and Shop European Fashion and Design Market
- First Tequila & Mezcal Festival: the summer will come back to Ghent
- New online platform brings Italian cuisine to your home
- Here you need for the stock sale of Nathalie Vleeschouwer and Fragile
- Read all articles about Telex