Lovers of culinary and musical delights crosses best 9 september 2017al in their agenda. Then they can a whole day go to Ampersand, a brand new festival in the gardens of Castle Sterckshof in Deurne.
The castle gardens offer that day at chef Alex Verhoeven of Fleur de Sel (Kasterlee), Nathan van Echelpoel of restaurant Nathan (Antwerp) and Bart van Gils Signature (Hoogstraten). These top chefs serve there between 12h and 17h to their favorite dishes in the Tasty Garden.
When a delicious dish is also a great drink and there will also be cared for. Hentho Gin, Bierparadijs and Nice Wine to offer the guests at the same time a specially formulated range of beverages.
Finally, it will also have a number of DJ’s in their best pictures to present. On the menu Leesa, Solemn Eye, Solco, Daniel Sevic and Senne B.
Christophe Verwimp and co-organiser Tom Dieleman want guests the opportunity to decide where their interest lies. ‘There will be tickets on the measure are available. For a more beats, for the other more food. Or if you, like us, both are equally important, just go for the full option.’
Castle Sterckshof in Deurne.
September 9, 2017, from 12.00 – 24.00.
Tickets and more informatiehier available
- New festival in Antwerp combines gastronomy and beats
- Itinerant workshop to create your own bloemenkroon to make
- Help the butterfly, make your garden a abundantly decorated with flowers
- Discover the work of artist Carel Willink in Castle Ruurlo
- Weekendtip: fotografietentoonstelling Female Force from Japan
- Read all articles about Telex