Nespresso puts a Brussels pop-up Ice Bar on legs from Friday 22 to Saturday 23 June.
The pop-up Ice Bar, Nespresso will land on the place flagey, in the center of Brussels. There are two ‘limited edition’ ijskoffies, ‘Ispirazione Shakerato’ and ‘Ispirazione Salentina’, to obtain.
Outside of his loungezetels and a strandcabine, while you can cool down at minus ten degrees celsius. Illustrator Salomé Gautier should the design of the bar take care of and Hannah Van Ongevalle will have a few recipes on the map.
The Ice Bar is open from Friday 22 to Saturday 23 June, from 12 to 20 hours.
- Gucci gives one-off show during Paris Fashion Week
- Nespresso opens pop-up Ice Bar in the summer
- Wanted Brewers to reduce the ecological footprint of beer with natural products
- e5 mode is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation
- Luxelabel Hermès opens musical pop-up in Brussels
- Read all articles about Telex