Actress claims to physical attack on set of ‘NCIS’
Actress Pauley Perrette brings a few tweets claiming physical abuse while working on the long running tv show ‘NCIS.’
Former “NCIS” star Pauley Perrette warned “tabloids and reporters” leave her alone, she will do her best to have them arrested.
Perrette, 49, tweeted on Friday: “Hey tabloids and the ‘reporters,’ leave me alone, I WILL have you arrested for trespassing on my property if I decide to speak, on MY TERMS!”
Hey tabloids and “reporters”, Let me alone, and I WILL have you arrested for trespassing on my property If I decide to speak, on MY TERMS!
— Pauley Perrette (@PauleyP) 25 May 2018
Perrette made headlines after her departure from “NCIS.” After the departure of the show after 15 seasons with little explanation, the actress, who played the role of forensic scientist Abby Sciuto, hinted on Twitter that she physically abused on the set.
EMINEM RESPONDS TO NICKI MINAJ DATING RUMORS, SAYS HE WOULD LIKE TO DATE HER
The CBS released a report on the progress and confirmed Perrette “she came up with a place to work in the health service,” and they were able to come up with a “solution.”
Pauley Perrette made headlines earlier this month after her departure from CBS’ “NCIS.”
“Pauley Perrette had a great run on ‘NCIS’ and we are all going to miss her. Over a year ago, Pauley came to us with a workplace in the healthcare sector. We took the matter seriously and worked with her to find a solution. We strive to provide a safe working environment on all of our shows,” the statement read.
PATRIOTS OWNER ROBERT KRAFT HELPING TO SAVE KEVIN HART SHOW-GOER WHO COLLAPSED DURING A SET
Earlier this month, Perrette’s ex-husband, musician Francis “Coyote” Shivers, claimed the actress broke into his house attacked, and a female guest, while demanding that he take her back.
However, Shivering is known to the state of California as a difficult party since 2008. The term applies to those who abuse the legal system by creating multiple meritless lawsuits aimed at intimidating or subduing a single goal – in this case, Perrette.
The details of the suit were made public when the court wrongly accepted the file without a good review. As soon as the error was corrected, the lawsuit was stayed pending a court review. According to the court documents, obtained by Fox News, the lawsuit is completely disposed following said review.
Fox News’ Tyler McCarthy contributed to this report.