to connectVideoFox News Flash, important news, for the Feb. 22
Fox News Flash, important news, for the Feb. 22 are right here. Check out what to click on Foxnews.com
A U. s. Naval Academy midshipman, was hit with charges including sex abuse, after investigators accused him of breaking into dorm rooms or berthing areas are to be covered with female classmates and at least four times, according to court documents obtained by Fox News on Tuesday.
The women’s identities have been redacted from the documents, against the midshipman, Nixon Keago, which makes it difficult to determine exactly how many people were involved.
It is a third-year midshipman was accused of entering a classmate of the dormitory at the school in February 2018, undressing her without her consent and sexually assaulting her while she was sleeping.
The future midshipman Nixon Keago in his Naval uniform at the Naval Academy Preparatory School on Oct. 6, 2016.
In May of 2019 at the latest meeting in New York City, Keago allegedly kissed a female midshipman’s neck, pressing his body against hers, and pulled up her pants without her consent, according to the charge sheet, the Naval Academy superintendent, Vice-Adm. Plan They approved last month.
The documents also detailed allegations of an attempted sexual assault and sexual interference in September 2018, with an attack the following month, in Annapolis, Md. The alleged assault took place while the women were sleeping, prosecutors said.
NAVY-SEAL-TEAM-LEADERS FIRED IN THE MIDDLE OF SEX, VIOLENCE, DRINKING, ACCUSATIONS THAT LED TO THE EXPULSION OF IRAQ
Keago, was also charged with obstruction of justice, allegedly at the insistence of a female midshipman, to “lie to the military authorities of the allegations, and in September of 2018 and the beginning of march.
In addition, the 24-year-old chemistry major is also facing the charges of burglary, for allegedly breaking into dorm rooms or berthing areas.
Keago’s military lawyer Lt Daniel Phipps, did not respond to Fox News’ request for comment. His client’s court-martial trial is set to begin in January at the Washington Navy Yard.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP
Keago, who had previously served four years as an enlisted Marine, and played in the All-Navy soccer team, has been placed in an “absence” of the Naval Academy, and it was no longer on the Navy football team, a spokesman for the Naval Academy, told Fox News.
The spokesman added that the Keago tried out for the Navy Football team during his freshman year, after attending the Naval Academy Preparatory School, but he did not play in the matches for the Naval Academy. He was eventually cut after the first of the season in 2017.