News

NAC Breda says contract clubtopscorer To Peace formally

Mitchell to Peace seems to be at the end of the season to leave at NAC Breda. The Brabant club has the contract of the 27-year-old striker on Monday formally terminated.

The break between NAC and Peace is not yet final. The club may at a later stage still, the attacker a new contract offer. In the meantime, he is free to transfervrije player with other clubs to negotiate.

Clubs have expiring contracts of players who they may bid farewell to take for 1 april to cancel. Otherwise, the obligation implied under the same terms and conditions automatically renew.

To Peace with nine competitietreffers clubtopscorer of NAC. He was at the beginning of last year’s press conference is attracted by NAC, after his contract with the Turkish Boluspor few months earlier, was dissolved.

Total came To Peace in one and a half season to 33 league games for the hekkensluiter in the Premier league. Last season, he was three times accurate. He previously played for AZ, Excelsior, Feyenoord and sc Heerenveen.

Disappointment for Mitchell to Peace and his team-mates after the 0-4-thuisnederlaag against FC Utrecht. (Photo: Pro Shots)

NAC says in a total of eight contracts on

NAC undertook a total of eight players the contract. Also the future of Giovanni Korte, Gianluca Nijholt, Grad Damen, Fabian Sporkslede, Theo Semis, Bart Meijers and Richelor Sprangers in Breda is uncertain.

The team of coach Ruud Brood is firmly in the bottom of the Premier league. With eight speelrondes for the bow amounts to the backlog in number sixteen of The County, and number seventeen FC Emmen eight points.

Next Sunday will resume NAC, that after the winter break in nine matches, just two points picked up, the league with a home match against VVV-Venlo.

View the programme and the position in the Premier league

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular