Nice news for wine lovers: now you can also by the digital shelves of the Lidl-shop and browse. The offer includes wines from all over the world and the prices vary between 1,99 and 99.99 euros. There’s something for everybody.
In march 2016 started Lidl, as the first Belgian discounter with a webshop, where customers could for a lot of non-food products such as cooking utensils, textiles and DIY articles. Today expands the range with an interesting variety of wines.
The offer, which was more than 700 different wines, includes, comes from France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Chile, South Africa, America, Australia and Germany: a whole mouth full. That strong offer comes with interesting prices. For a home delivery tel you again 2,99 euro down, after which your order is delivered within two business days.
The entire range can be found here. (EK)
- More than 700 new wines in the shop Lidl
- In the picture: Cleon Peterson creates artwork of 500m2 under the eiffel tower
- Cru alights on Ghent soil
- Lena Dunham joins forces with Clinique to podcast about self-confidence in women
- Read all the articles about Quick news