close toVideoPalace denies report of Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton argument
Kensington Palace has a rare statement about a recent alleged spat between Meghan Markle, and Kate Middleton. A spokesman for the Palace denied the claim saying, ” This never happened.’
Meghan Markle’s father said that he does not want the Duchess of Sussex to be criticized about her alleged feud with her new sister in law, the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton.
“If there is any animosity between Meghan and Kate have their differences aside,” Thomas Markle recently told the U. K. ‘ s The Sun.
“I am very upset about the criticism Meghan is getting,” said the 74-year-old. “I don’t think she deserves it and I don’t think she is doing a third of the things she is accused of doing.”
The first signs of anxiety between the two women came in November, after The Telegraph reported that Markle, 37, made Middleton, 36, crying about an argument with bridesmaid dresses for the former “Suits” star of the wedding of the british Prince Harry, 34.
Meghan Markle with Kate Middleton in happier times.
Markle has had no contact with the actress since she’s married to Harry, and therefore can not provide, with her advice, he claims.
“I’m not buying that they are made of Kate crying,” said the former Hollywood lighting director about the rumors about the two duchesses. “First, I think Kate is a stronger woman than that. I think Kate also knows that they are in a stronger dominant than Meghan.
“I don’t think she is afraid of everyone. And I don’t believe Meghan is trying her pain in any form. But at the time I didn’t call Meghan and say, ‘What is there?’ How can I help you?” I need to know what the hell is happening and why it happens. I need to know why she is being hit every day.”
Thomas Markle previously slammed Meghan for ignoring him.
(The Mega Agency)
Thomas, who spoke to the British newspaper from his home in Rosarito, Mexico, said he’s upset that Markle has not yet reached, by him for support.
“This whole thing must have been one of the most beautiful moments of my life,” he explained. “Now it is like a dream that has turned into a nightmare. The royals and Meghan can put an end to this nightmare by simply giving me a call. On this day, I can’t think of anything I’ve done to deserve how I’m treated now.
“I am a good father. I have done nothing wrong. … It is simply incomprehensible to Meghan for the treatment of me in this way.”
Thomas also claimed that he didn’t even receive a christmas card from Markle.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle married on Saturday, May 19, 2018.
“On christmas day, I visited a number of friends and received a lot of phone calls from every relative I have — except for my daughter,” he said. “I was prepared.
Still, Thomas insisted that he will not stop speaking to the press in the hope by Markle and the royal family after they seemingly chose to ignore him. Thomas also revealed he has plans to write a book “about the good years with my daughter and my good memories of her youth.”
“If they ever want to speak to me, maybe I will calm down a little bit,” he explained. “But in the meantime, I’m not going to become a monk in a monastery and take a vow of silence. The bottom line is that I have done nothing to deserve this kind of treatment. I can’t cut my tongue out and never speak again. I can’t shut up, because they have opened the door for a million people to criticize me and my family.”
Despite the media attention around his family, Thomas said that the thing he wants most is reconciliation.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are reportedly planning to travel to the US. after the birth of their baby, royal expert Katie Nicholl says.
(Chris Jackson – Pool/Getty Images)
“I miss Meghan a lot,” he admitted. “She was a big part of my life until she met Harry. But I want no pity. I remember my beautiful daughter from the moment she was born. If they call me now, I would simply say: “How are you? I am happy to hear from you.'”
Ingrid Seward, the editor-in-chief of Majesty magazine, who is the coverage of the royal family since the 1980s and wrote more than 20 books on the subject, told Fox News the lack of communication between father and daughter has only fueled more speculation, fight back all attempts of the palace to remain silent.
“I feel sorry for Meghan,” she explained. “And I think the British people find it very difficult to understand that they have no contact with her father. I think they also find it difficult to understand that she and Harry didn’t even go to meet the father before they are engaged. I think the problems are going to get there. Before any of these problems surfaced, why didn’t they go over there or let him come here, let him feel welcome, as you would with an in-law? Especially when it reflects poorly on Meghan and Harry. No one comes out a winner in this situation.
‘Do not forget that the father did not speak with the media in the first instance. He remained very quiet… So he was not in error. Had they taken the trouble to visit him, these problems may not have risen. He’s never met Harry, that is very strange. I don’t understand it.”