Meghan Markle the father (left) wonders why the President, Donald Trump will get the chance to meet the british Queen Elizabeth II, before he does it.
Meghan Markle the father is of the opinion that the royal family is to him in the penalty box” after its surprise TV interview with “Good Morning Britain” in the past week.
Thomas Markle told TMZ on Tuesday he hasn’t spoken to anyone since the tell-all, including his own daughter, the Duchess of Sussex.
PHOTOS: MEGHAN MARKLE SEXY SELFIES
The 73-year-old he got the cold shoulder from Queen Elizabeth. He slammed the reports of the Queen is planning to have a meeting with President Trump.
“If the Queen is willing to meet our arrogant and insensitive president, she has no excuse not to meet me,” said Thomas about the president of the scheduled visit to visit the UK next month.
“I’m nowhere near as bad,” he added.
This is the reason why @KensingtonRoyal not welcome the Thomas Markle’s interview on @GMB. He talks about his conversation with Prince Harry about Donald Trump and Brexit ? pic.twitter.com/P6OfJtbWHX
— Chris Ship (@chrisshipitv) 18 June 2018
This is not the first time that the former Hollywood lighting director shared his opinion about Trump.
During his interview on “Good Morning Britain,” Markle stated that he spoke with his daughter and her husband, Prince Harry, on the phone. The 33-year-old, who is sixth in line to the throne, allegedly called his father-in-law to give Trump “a chance.”
Markle revealed Harry may are said to be home to many more positive views in the direction of the president than previously thought.
“Our conversation was the first time I complain about not liking Donald Trump,” said Markle. “He said:” Give Donald Trump a chance.” I sort of disagree, but I still like Harry. That was his politics, I had my politics.”
When asked if the Duke of Sussex is a Trump supporter, Markle replied: “I hope not now, but at the time that he would be.”
Markle also claimed he was in contact with Harry and talked with him on the phone several times, including that one time he asked his daughter’s hand.
Markle did not participate in the high-profile wedding last month after suffering a heart attack following the controversy of participation in a staged paparazzi photos.
He admitted that the paparazzi scandal was a mistake.
“I thought it would be a nice way to keep my look,” he explained. “Well, of course, that all went to hell. I feel bad about it. I apologized for.”
In another conversation, Markle recalled getting the impression that Harry was “open for experimentation” of Britain leaving the European Union.
“It was just a loose conversation,” he claimed. “I think he was open to the experiment.”
Following Markle interview, Princess Diana, the former butler struck the British royal family last week for not protecting the Duchess’ father against the media.
Paul Burrell, who the royal family for several years, including Harry’s deceased mother, was the interview terribly and wondered why Thomas Markle was not better trained to speak to the press.
“It’s another bomb blindsiding the palace,” the 60-year-old told “Good Morning Britain.” “It’s extraordinary that Meghan and Harry did not know that this was going to take place. Why not her father tell her? That gives him PR advice? You just clamped on a large rock in the royal pool, and there are waves, and the waves come.
“The queen is at Windsor Castle in her room now, looking at the papers and think, ‘What happens?'”
Fox News’ Lukas Mikelionis contributed to this report.