Tessy Antony, Princess of Luxembourg (right), spoke out in defense of Meghan Markle.
Meghan Markle is receiving support from an unlikely royal.
Tessy Antony, Princess of Luxembourg, spoke out in defense of the 37-year-old on Twitter, and on Sunday responded to an op-ed posted by Royal Central on the Duchess of Sussex are faced with online criticism.
PRINCESS TESSY OF LUXEMBOURG SAYS THEY BROKE A UN PEACEKEEPER’S NOSE AFTER HE TRIED TO SEXUALLY ASSAULT HER
“Absolutely! No one deserves that,” tweeted the 33-year-old. “One should never assume. Or do you know if the [quiet]. It is not nice to talk bad about someone else, just because one can, if he or she makes use of the anonymity of the web.”
“Stay kind!!!” added Antony. “It is the new cool! They do not deserve.”
Antony had to fight against allegations of a gold digger’, The Telegraph reported. Local gossip magazine Privé of accused the royal of having only married into the Luxembourg royal family for her own financial benefit. Her legal team described the article as “disgusting character assassination.”
MEGHAN MARKLE IS AT HER WIT’S END’
Antony, born as citizens in its armed forces who at the age of 18. They are elevated to the rank of Corporal in 2004 and served in the NATO peacekeeping force in Kosovo, where she met Prince Louis, who also served in the army, The Telegraph stated.
The couple was married in 2006, six months after the birth of their son, Gabriel. Their second son Noah came within a year. The couple is called in 2017.
Antony shared that she and Louis, 32, determined to be loving parents for their children, despite the relationship coming to an end.
Just two days after Antony showed support for Markle, George Clooney also stood up for the former American actress.
Clooney’s comments came on the same day, sources close to the former “Suits” star told Vanity Fair, she is at her wit’s end’, about her father’s decision to speak with the media, in spite of her begged him to stop.
Kensington Palace has declined to comment on Thomas Markle, the decision of leakage of the handwritten letter the actress wrote to him in the wake of her marriage to Harry.
The 74-year-old told the BRITISH Daily Mail that he originally planned to the letter “completely private, out of respect” to her friends launched their” attack on him last week about the reported rift he has with his famous daughter, who was officially the Duchess of Sussex in May 2018.
CLICK HERE FOR THE FOX NEWS APP
Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex
Sources close to Markle told the magazine she has no plans to respond to the letter be released, for fear “it could escalate an already difficult situation.”
“She cares for her father and worries about him, and about his mental health, which is one of the reasons that they do not want to comment on this,” said a source. “It is a very complex, highly emotional situation, and let’s not forget, she is seven months pregnant.”
The source added Markle “destroyed” the former Hollywood lighting director has once again chosen to betray her privacy.
In the letter, Markle asked the patriarch to stop talking with the press, so that they could try to work out their differences.
Vanity Fair also taught Queen Elizabeth II is concerned about the situation between Markle and Thomas. A friend of the family told the publication that the monarch is not only aware of the family rift, but has urged Markle and her grandson to try to fix the problem.
“They told me that the whole thing was a nightmare, and that they should try things out,” claimed the friend.
Queen Elizabeth II
Buckingham Palace has refused to comment on the claim.
Those close to the couple also shared that Thomas’ decision to speak with the press once more has probably cost him no chance to reconcile with his distraught daughter. She insisted that Harry is “upset” and “angry” that his father-in-law, whom he has never met, is still speaking to the press.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.