Meghan Markle, the father of Thomas (left) told TMZ that he, not his famous daughter for money for her marriage with the british Prince Harry.
Meghan Markle, the father of Thomas is debunking claims that he asked his famous daughter for money just a few weeks before she married the british Prince Harry and the Duchess of Sussex.
Tabloids was the 73-year-old crossed the 36-year-old former “Suits” stars for money on at least two occasions earlier this month and Markle refused to help.
Thomas told TMZ Thursday the rumor is “just bulls—.” The former Hollywood lighting director said that he is “a decent pension fund” and not need his daughter’s help for you money.
Thomas added that if he did ever have a need for financial assistance, he is certain of Markle would come to the rescue.
Thomas also claimed that money is never a topic of discussion between the two, and neither. Instead, he is focused on rest since his heart surgery and plans to go on two-week follow-up, control of the following week.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex would like to thank everyone who has participated in the celebration of their marriage on Saturday. They feel so happy to be able to share their day with all those gathered in Windsor and also all those who watched the wedding on television in the united kingdom, Commonwealth, and around the world #RoyalWedding
Just a few days for Markle walked by the aisle in front of millions, telling her father would not be present at the royal wedding following his heart surgery.
“Unfortunately, my father will not be present at our wedding,” she said in a statement released by Kensington Palace. “I’ve always cared for my father and hope that he can be given the space he needs to concentrate on his health.
“I would like to thank everyone who has offered generous messages of support. Then you know how much Harry and I look forward to sharing our special day with you on Saturday.”
Kensington Palace then announced Markle would be walked down the aisle by Prince Charles, Harry’s father.
Thomas’ surgery followed days of press around his health and speculation over whether or not he would take part in the royal wedding.
The Duchess of Sussex with The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall – during today’s celebration of The Prince of Wales’ 70th anniversary in addition to representatives from his charities, Patronages and military ties.
He also stirred headlines when it was revealed he staged paparazzi photos that showed him preparing for the big day. His daughter, Markle half-sister Samantha Grant, alleged they had the paparazzi shoot.
Despite the scandal, Thomas told TMZ he was filled with pride about his daughter’s televised wedding and was frustrated that he couldn’t be there because of his poor health.
“The service was beautiful and its history,” he said. “I will always regret not being able to be there and not be able to keep track of my daughter’s hand.
“My girl is a duchess and I love her so much. When you watch your child get married, every thought goes through your head, every memory of the first day she was born, the first time that I loved her.”
Thomas shared that he watched the ceremony from his bed while recovering from an operation.
“Now, I pray that Harry and Meghan are able to go on a nice honeymoon and rest and relax, and all of my family members will just shut up about everything,” he said.
First kiss #RoyalWedding
Fox News’ Leora Arnowitz contributed to this report.