to connectVideoFox News Flash, the top of entertainment headlines for Feb. 13
Fox News Flash-the top entertainment and celebrity headlines here. Check out what to click on in today’s entertainment.
Prince Andrew will be turning the big 6-0 on Feb. 19 however, there are two of the guests, which has been noticeably absent from the royal family to get together.
The british broadcaster Neil Sean told Fox News that Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan Markle, who is reportedly not returning to Canada for a royal birthday party.
Andrew, Harry’s uncle and Queen Elizabeth II is the third child and second son. The Duke of York, was the eighth in the line of succession of the British throne. In November, 2019 at the latest, to Andrew and he said to his mother, is 93, and if he can “step back” to his public duties after a disastrous interview to the BBC about his relationship with the financier and the convicted pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein.
“A mole [told me,” It’s an open secret that she refused to join in, but it’s not very nice for the queen is like, what the people are saying and thinking, and he is [yet] to her son, and she wanted to have her family around her,'” Sean claimed. The reason for this is that they already have commitments on the day, but we are also planning to send a gift, a card, and a video message to be played at the party.”
According to the Plan, and the reigning monarch had originally been the plan to have a party to celebrate her son’s birthday, would be celebrating his good purposes. However, a palace source told him, ” that’s Elizabeth, “it is [now] understood to hold only for a small family dinner.”
PRINCE ANDREW S EPSTEIN: A SCANDAL THAT CAUSED THE PRINCESS BEATRICE HAS TO CHANGE HER WEDDING DATE TO TWO TIMES, A SOURCE CLAIMS
(L-R) Prince Harry, the Duke of Sussex, england, united Kingdom, Meghan, Countess of Sussex, and britain’s Prince Andrew, Duke of York.
(KIRSTY WIGGLESWORTH/AFP via Getty Images)
PRINCE WILLIAM AND KATE MIDDLETON WERE NOT PREPARED FOR THE STARS, TO MOCK THE PRINCE ANDREW ‘MEGXIT,’ INSIDER CLAIMS
And, as Andrew has been laying low after the current three-and-nuclear-interview, Sean said that he is going to make an appearance for his daughter, the Princess Beatrice’s wedding in May.
The royal family announced on its official social media accounts of Princess Beatrice of York, will be married to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, on the 29th of May, by the year 2020.
“The marriage of H. K. H. the Princess Beatrice of York, and Mr. Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, will take place on Friday, May 29, by the year 2020. The couple were engaged in Italy in September 2019 at the latest,” the statement reads.
“Her Majesty, The Queen, was given permission for the ceremony to take place in The Chapel Royal, St James’s Palace. The ceremony will be followed by a reception given by her majesty The Queen, in the gardens of Buckingham Palace.”
A source told People magazine that Beatrice Mozzi’s wedding was a “low-key” celebration in the midst of reports that the ceremony will not be sent to Andrew to connect with Epstein.
PRINCESS BEATRICE’S WEDDING DATE, AND “LOW-KEY” PLANS REVEALED-REPORT
In this undated photo released by Buckingham Palace shows that the uk’s Princess Beatrice, and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi of Italy. Prince Andrew and his ex-wife, Sarah Ferguson, announced on Thursday, Sept. 25, 2019, with the engagement of their elder daughter, Princess Beatrice, and to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi.
(Photo of Princess Eugenie/the Buckingham Palace via AP)
PRINCE ANDREW, ‘DO CRAZY THINGS’, BUT HE’S NOT A PEDOPHILE, IN SPITE OF JEFFREY EPSTEIN LINKS THE ROYAL’S COUSIN SAYS
As Sean said, it is uncertain as to whether The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, and will travel across the pond to Beatrice, for the big day.
“Fans will have to wait and see whether Meghan and Harry are attending this event,” he said. “One mole of [telling me,” Beatrice is really, really good, with Meghan, and it is sad she left, but so far they have been unable to reach you. For others, though [to say] this is Meghan’s values and her own public relations and believes any association with the brand name of York, is not so great for the couple earning power outside of the royal family.”
Andrew was not present in Beatrice’s engagement party in London, which was to be held in December 2019 at the latest, People magazine previously reported. It is believed he will skip the ceremony, which is organised by the Mozzi’s mother in the Train Station, due to the ongoing controversy surrounding his connection to Epstein.
However, the outlet is shared with Andrew remained incredibly close with his family, including his ex-wife. In addition, he has continued to spend time with his mother. They were seen exchanging smiles during a church outing on Jan. 19, and then were spotted riding around the Windsor Castle estate.
In January, the authorities announced that he refused to cooperate with federal investigators as they continue their investigations into Epstein.
PRINCE ANDREW DID, AS LONG AS THE ZERO CO-OPERATION’, IN JEFFREY EPSTEIN PROBE, AUTHORITIES SAID
A photo from 2001 that was included in the files released last week showing Prince Andrew with his arm around the waist of a 17-year-old Virginia Giuffre says Jeffrey Epstein paid her to have sex with the prince. He denied the charges. In the background of Epstein’s friend, Ghislaine Maxwell. Florida Southern District Court
(U. s. Second Circuit Court of Appeals)
MEGHAN MARKLE, PRINCE, PRINCE HARRY, FUNCTIONS CAN BE REPLACED BY THE KING’S DAUGHTERS, BEATRICE AND EUGENIE, ROYAL EXPERT CLAIMS
According to the New York Post, The us Attorney, Geoffrey Berman, told reporters at a press conference outside of Epstein’s former Upper East Side residence, federal prosecutors turned to Andrew, and have been struggling to get the prince to agree to sit down with them.
Berman told the press that it outside of the mansion: “The Southern District of New York and the FBI have been in contact with Prince Andrew’s lawyers and asked to have an interview with Prince Andrew, and, up until now, Prince Andrew has issued a zero co-operation.”
Andrew is accused of having sexual relations with at least one of the women Epstein is reportedly on trafficking in human beings.
Berman said that he chose to share it with Andrew’s reluctance to co-operate, is simply because of the prince, “offered to the public, and indeed, in a press release, in order to cooperate with law enforcement in the investigation of the crimes committed by Jeffrey Epstein and his co-conspirators.”
PRINCESS EUGENIE ENDS UP INSTAGRAM HIATUS, WITH THE FIRST PIC, BECAUSE THE FATHER AND OF PRINCE ANDREW STEPPED BACK FROM ROYAL DUTIES
Prince Andrew (on the right) is dealing with an aggressive response from the critics and media personalities in an interview about his relationship with the now-deceased sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, and the many, many allegations of sexual abuse at the royal.
MEGHAN MARKLE, PRINCE, PRINCE HARRY, WERE PICKED BY THE ROYAL FAMILY, ” THE AUTHOR CLAIMS TO BE
A royal insider told the Post in an email: “This issue is being addressed by The Duke of York’s legal team. Buckingham Palace will not comment further on the matter.”
He vehemently denied any claims of wrongdoing at the hands of his relationship with Epstein.
Epstein, 66, was found not to be unresponsive in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City in the month of August. In spite of the fact that the sponsor is deceased, in prison awaiting trial for the trafficking of women, and the top of the prosecutor’s office said that the fbi investigation into his sexual abuse of the network, it will continue to be because of “Jeffrey Epstein could not have done what he did without the help and support of others.”
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS APP
“And I can assure you that the investigation is moving forward,” Berman added.
Fox News’ Julius Young contributed to this report.