to connectVideoFox News Flash, the top of entertainment headlines for Feb. 1
Fox News Flash to the top of entertainment and famous faces for the Nov. 1 have been here. Check out what to click on in today’s entertainment.
Prince Harry is speaking out against the treatment of his wife, Meghan Markle, and in the British tabloid media.”
On Tuesday, the Duke of Sussex, england, published a report in which the British tabloid press for the implementation of a “relentless campaign” by Markle “, that has been terminated in the past year, in the course of her pregnancy, and while raising the couple’s 4-month-old son, Archie. Harry, it appeared that the couple would be taking legal action.
According to a legal spokesperson to represent Markle, the Countess of Sussex, a claim the Sunday at the e-Mail — and its parent company, Associated Newspapers, — that is, claiming that “the more intrusive, and wrongful publication of a private letter, written by the” Markle. Although the suit does not name the particular letter, The Guardian reports that the Mail published a letter that was written by Markle to his father.
PRINCE HARRY WILL BE THE OPENING OF A HOSPITAL IN AFRICA TO BE NAMED AFTER THE LATE MOTHER, PRINCESS DIANA
“There’s a human cost of this relentless propaganda, especially if it is knowingly false, and malicious, and even though we continue to have a brave face – as many of you may be, I can’t tell you how painful it is,” Harry wrote. “Because in today’s digital age, the pressure on the things you make up can be re-used, as is the truth throughout the world. The next day the coverage is no longer tomorrow’s chip paper.
“So far, we have not been able to get right to the continued use of deception, something that this media is well aware of and, therefore, to have been a day, and sometimes hourly basis,” he continued, pointing out that this is the reason for the Sussexes that have decided to take legal action — “this is a process,” says Harry, “it’s been many months in the making.”
The 35-year-old royal’s declaration comes as the family of the official 10-day tour of Africa.
MEGHAN MARKLE AND PRINCE HARRY TO PAY TRIBUTE TO THE LATE PRINCESS DIANA, ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA
“The positive news of the past week from this site that describes the double standard of this particular press pack, which has been defamed her on an almost daily basis for the past nine months, they are in a position to create the lie and after the lie, at its own expense, for the simple reason that it was not visible at all during pregnancy and maternity leave,” Harry stated. “She’s a woman, she was only a year ago, on our wedding day, just as they have been with the same woman, which of you may have seen on this Africa tour.
Harry went on to explain that the “select media”, he is referring to, “this is not a game”, and it is one of the Sussexes are not ready to play right from the start.”
“I have been a silent witness to her own suffering, for too long,” said Harry Markle, 38. “Take a step back and do nothing goes against everything we believe in.”
MEGHAN MARKLE REVEALS HER NICKNAME FOR THE SON OF RONNIE AND ROXY
Harry added, “even though such action may not be secure, it’s the right one.”
“My greatest fear is that history will repeat itself,” he continued. “I’ve seen what happens when someone I love has been commoditized to the point that they can no longer be treated or seen as a real person. I lost my mother, and now that I look at my wife, who is a victim of the powerful forces at work.”
In 2017, a documentary by Harry slammed the paparazzi for causing his mother’s, Princess Diana’s fatal crash in Paris 22 years ago.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ALL-NEW FOXBUSINESS.COM
“We would like to thank you, the audience, for your continued support,” Harry concluded. “It would be very much appreciated. Even though it may not seem like it, we really need to have it.”
According to the Sussexes’ official web site, Markle’s claims of misuse of private information, breach of copyright and a violation of the Law on Protection of personal data, to the end of 2018.
The company is privately funded by the royal couple, and in anticipation of a decision by the court of justice of the proceeds of any damage, it will go to an anti-bullying charity.
A rep for Kensington Palace and Buckingham Palace, do not immediately react to Fox News’ request for comment.