Theatre by the Sea spot again this year for young talent. Such as Hoopla, a typical power trio that are group name, does. Relive their passage into the Fort Napoleon in Ostend.
Under the heading of Young Music, Theatre by the Sea free platform for emerging musical talent. Thursday had a Fuss on your eardrums coined in the Fort Napoleon.
This trio between math and metal consists of Koen Castermans (guitar), Jonathan Frederix (drums) and Jacques Nomdefamille (bass, keys, vocals). They put their heads together in 2015, and produced in april of this year a self-titled debut on which they ‘their group name deliver’, according to your favorite magazine.
“They forge some of the riffs where a spade can be grinding and digging then to fossil leftovers Fugazi, Shellac and Big Black, “she said still in our driesterrenreview.
At Theatre by the Sea wielded the Hoopla the acoustic guitar, without to groove to to lose. That sounded so.
The hoopla also plays on Friday, 3/8 at Theater by the Sea, at 22h30 Café Crayon. All info: theateraanzee.be.
Theater Aan Zee 2018
- Mathrock and metal unplugged: this was Hoopla at Theatre by the Sea
- Between hope and despair: so sounded the Limburg singer Ila at Theater Aan Zee
- So sounded ‘the Bolivian Indiana Jones’ Susobrino at Theater Aan Zee
- Discover the ‘belgicana’ of Vito as that sounded at Theatre by the Sea
- “Emptiness of a crushing intensity’: so sounded elektronicatrio Faded as a Theatre by the Sea
- Read all articles about Theater Aan Zee 2018