News

Martijn Krabbé: ‘RTL is not at its hole without The voice of Holland’

According to The voice of Holland-presenter Martijn Krabbé does RTL do not have to fear the judgment of John de Mol, who earlier this week Pauw told that he is to take the program to SBS6.

“As The Voice to SBS, the channel will not suddenly be a success, you know,” says Krabbé Friday in the AD. “And also, on the other hand: if you cut at RTL is RTL not really suddenly on his hole.”

“There is no presenter is bigger than a program and no program bigger than a transmitter. Losing The Voice would be for RTL a huge loss, but believe me: I have been working here now for 25 years, our supply of talent, creativity and vigor as it is about investment, is large enough to catch. And also look at the new program of Art Rooijakkers (Talk English With Me), which accounts for 1.5 million viewers.”

The presenter says she understand why The Mol program to SBS6 want to get. “I can imagine that it is important to him to be one of his biggest hits to his own station to pick up, but everyone does now so panicky. Have people any idea how big RTL?”

Also would Krabbé next season just The Voice present, he explains. “I am, in any case, you are prompted to the summer of 2019. I assume that that is not a barbecue.”

See also:
RTL ‘surprised’ about statements John de Mol about The Voice

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular