Marc Márquez Sunday, a giant step towards his sixth world title in MotoGP™. The right-back was booked for the Grand Prix of Aragon-his eighth seizoenszege and in two weeks, the champion will be in the kingdom of Thailand.
Honda rider Márquez was in his home country of Spain is already the fastest and qualified, and has shared the stage with Andrea Divizioso of the Highest (second), and Jack Miller, who is also a Motorcycle ride.
Earlier this year, the 26-year-old Márquez to be the best in the Grand Prix of Argentina, Spain, France, Catalunya, Germany, the Czech republic, and the republic of San Marino. With five races to go his lead in the CHAMPIONSHIP mode, on the track, Dovizioso’s 98 points.
A win at the Grand Prix of Thailand on the 6th of October, enough for Márquez to make his title secure, and thus, its dominance in the toughest racing series will be continued.
The Spaniard won his first title in 2013 – finished his debut season in MotoGP – and it was the best of the 2014, 2016, 2017, and 2019. Previously, Márquez is already the world champion in the 125cc and Moto2.
Top 10 in the world CHAMPIONSHIP mode, MotoGP
- 1. Marc Márquez (Honda) – 300 points
- 2. Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati) – 202
- 3. Alex Rins (Suzuki) – 156
- 4. Danilo Petrucci (Ducati) – 155
- 5. Maverick Viñales (Yamaha) – 147
- 6. Valentino Rossi (Yamaha) – 137
- 7. Fabio Quartararo (Yamaha) – 123
- 8. Jack Miller (Motorcycle) – 117
- 9. Cal Crutchlow (Honda) – 98
- 10. Franco Morbidelli (Yamaha) – 80
Marc Márquez has shared the stage at the Aragon Andrea Dovizioso (left) and Jack Miller (on the right). (Photo: Pro-Shots)