Marie Jo has expanded its range with a swimwearcollectie. The Belgian lingerielabel let yourself be inspired by style icons as Romy Schneider, Cathérine Deneuve and Grace Kelly – not coincidentally, also the names of the bikinis, swimsuits and kaftans that the label brings to the market.
The very first collection of swimwear Marie Jo consists of six different designs, available in different fits because the brand wants to respond to the needs of different women and different bodies. So are the swimsuit and bikini models available with brackets or beugelloos, with lining or without lining, strapless or with halter.
Even before the collection well launched, she fell already in the prices. Together with the sister brands Andres Sarda Baño and PrimaDonna Swim, received the Marie Jo Swim the MarediModa Creative Excellence Award. This international award is awarded annually to a brand or group, which excels in R&D, creativity, innovation and quality.
- Café Chocolat puts craftsmanship behind the chocolate in the viewer
- Marie Jo launches swimwear inspired by iconic women
- Very first pink chocolate bar ever is this week in stores
- Daughter of Cindy Crawford, is working on a collection with Karl Lagerfeld
- Discover in Brussels, the sofa Delaktig’ by Tom Dixon for Ikea
- Read all articles about Telex