The olympic qualifying tournament (DEC) and boxing in London, starting on Monday without an audience. Provisionally, the event will still be due, even if there are doubts about whether the due date of the 24th of march, and achieved it.
The special working group of the international olympic committee (IOC), which is the OCT at the Copper Box to organize and to report the measures to the public and to ban was taken because of “concerns about the well-being of the fans, the athletes and the volunteers.
“We also have a number of additional measures were taken, such as the temperature of the boxer as a part of the daily medical review.”
It’s OCTOBER in London, which is one of the few sporting events this week take place in Europe. In the Uk, the government has not yet put such stringent measures to be taken, as in, for example, in the Netherlands.
In the Uk, we are currently 1.391-confirmed cases of infection with the corona virus. There were 35 people have died from the virus.
There’s a Monday, a 53-battle of the programme in London. (Photo: Pro-Shots)
The tournament with a 342 boxers from 43 countries
Franco Falcinelli, president of the European boksbond, puts in question the continuation of the MAR, where 342 boxers from 43 different countries to take part in it.
“I think it’s really strange that in England it is open, and the tournament will continue as usual during this difficult time,” the Italian told the BBC. “I am very concerned.”
“It is an interesting question as to whether the athletes have to go back to the house, because a lot of airlines have stopped flying. There are no flights from the uk to the netherlands.
On behalf of the Netherlands, Max van der Pas (category up to 63 kilograms), and Delano, James (-69 kg), on Monday, to take action. Be the first to battle against Nouchka Fontijn (to 75 kg), is scheduled to open on Tuesday.
Full Lacruz reached on Sunday in the eighth-finals in the class up to 63 kg. Chelsey Heijnen (-60 kg) and Artjom Kasparian (-81 kg) lost their first game.
Follow the latest developments of the virus in the world of sports in our liveblog.
The corona virus is in the short
- The corona virus is spread mainly through feedback and hoestdruppeltjes. The virus can be directly from person to person may be transferred for a limited period of time), via surfaces such as door handles.
- An infected person is infecting on average two to three other people. The precautions that are necessary in order for this to be cancelled.
- The vast majority of patients have mild (flu-like) symptoms.
- Almost all the deaths involve the elderly or other vulnerable people, such as cardiovascular, pulmonary or diabetic patients. If anyone have the measures of compliance, while reducing their risks.
- Read here to find out what precautions you should take.