‘Girl’-director Lukas Dhont reply brief thirteen questions. ‘It would be nice if I didn’t always have everything at the same time want to do.”
Which poster was prominently on your puberkamer?
That of the American thriller Disturbia. And a of Lost. And one of The O. C.
What is your most annoying characteristic?
I have little to no organizational skills.
What did you want to be as a child?
Filmmaker. Always been a filmmaker.
When was the last time you cried?
After seeing Love, Simon, and Greg Berlanti. Or no, during the reading of the Road with Eddy Bellegueule of Edouard Louis.
I have as a child, even tea bags have been stolen from a café, and my mother was very evil to
What is the best advice your parents ever gave?
No direct advice, but from my father I have tremendous discipline notice, and of my mother then my artistic abilities.
How do you come to rest?
I listen to Spotify quite like to regenwoudgeluiden.
What news did you recently get angry or sad?
The controversy around the casting of Scarlett Johansson as transgenderman in Rub & Tug.
What habit do you want to as soon as possible?
It would be nice if I didn’t always have everything at the same time want to do.
On who are you, healthy, jealous?
On the cooking of co-writer Angelo Tijssens.
What is your dearest possession?
My copy of A little life by Hanya Yanagihara.
And what is the dumbest thing you have ever bought?
A book with explanations about mushrooms.
What song/movie/artwork barrel you the best together?
Alive by Céline Dion. Anyway.
What stupidity shoot years later, around three a.m., sometimes by your head?
I have as a child, even tea bags have been stolen from a café, and my mother was very evil to. Can’t forget.
Also read: ‘Girl’-director Lukas Dhont: “Why would a transgender a transgender person can play?’
Generation Now 2018
- Lukas Dhont about tea bags steal, regenwoudgeluiden on Spotify and Céline Dion
- ‘Girl’-director Lukas Dhont: “Why would a transgender a transgender person can play?’
- Writer-actor Rashif El Kaoui: ‘Annoying, isn’t it, if white heteroman, but 95 percent of the power is more have’
- Rashif El Kaoui about martial arts, fake perfume and hurt Mars-ijsrepen
- Soe Nsuki, Flanders ‘ most positive stand-upper: ‘being Poor is a big part of my identity’
- Read all the articles about Generation Now 2018