Luka Modric with Real Madrid in the corner where the blows fall. Over the past week, the Spanish voetbaltrots twice to FC Barcelona in the cup and the league, and it was by Ajax humiliated in the Champions League.
“The most difficult week of my career’, let the 33-year-old Modric know in a message on Twitter.
The Croatian midfielder, runner up at the worlds and winner of the Golden Ball, trying despite the adversity, yet remain positive. “Success is not equal to never falling, but in rising every time you fall,” he writes.
Real Madrid was Tuesday, by Ajax out of the Champions League kicked and last week Wednesday by Barcelona from the Copa del Rey. Three days later, it lost to Real in the league at home of Barça, making the gap with the eternal rival in La Liga is already twelve points. There are in Spain, twelve days on the program.
Madrid attracts Sunday evening to staartploeg Real Valladolid. Do it already without an Vinicius jr, Lucas Vazquez and Dani Carvajal. They are all for long periods of time in the barn.
Also, read an interview with Modric: “The physical will to the intelligence, never replaced’
Champions League 2018-2019
- England will never be better represented in the quarter-finals of the CL and EL
- Ajax meets Juventus in kwarfinales Champions League
- For the first time in 11 years, no Real or Bayern in CL quarter-finals, and the English are back
- Infographic: the power of the scorecijfers of Cristiano Ronaldo in the Champions League
- Read all the articles on Champions League 2018-2019