‘Liverpool rejects new bid for Barcelona 124 million on Coutinho’
FC Barcelona will be very deep into their pockets to grope for Philippe Coutinho los to weeks with Liverpool. According to British media, the English team is also a third bid, worth 124 million euros, resolutely rejected.
The 25-year-old Brazilian is the perfect candidate to be the midfield of FC Barcelona of improving quality. Coutinho wants desperately to Catalonia, but the club is far from willing to cooperate.
Also, the fact that Coutinho, who are both behind the strikers when on the left wing, can play a transferverzoek has submitted, has a transition not yet been able to make them accelerate.
Liverpool be earlier this summer two bids from Barcelona on the champions. Who were reportedly between 80 and 100 million euro. The third bid would be around 124 million euros and bonuses can go up to 130 million euro.
Manager sporting goods, Pep Segura FC Barcelona said Thursday the expectation that the transfer would soon be completed. Also the transition from Ousmane Dembélé of Borussia Dortmund would be so good as to be around.
“We are now talking about the conditions. When exactly is rondgemaakt I can’t say yet, but we hope and think they are fast players of Barcelona will be,” said Segura.
Manager Jürgen Klopp of Liverpool, said Friday when prompted, nothing to know. “I don’t know why people say what they say. I don’t know him, I’ve never met him.”
FC Barcelona fortifications to good use. The team hit recently Neymar for 222 million euros to Paris Saint-Germain and was in the Spanish Super Copa twice to see are put in by Real Madrid.
FC Barcelona is expected toptransfers Dembélé and Coutinho quickly complete
Watch the program in the Primera Division