LeBron James has returned to his position and is willing to make GREAT games without people to play it due to the corona virus. The star of the Los Angeles Lakers recently said that he would refuse to act if such a decision would have to be made.
Just as in many other countries, it is the COVID-19-the virus is a topic of discussion in the United States, even though there are no major decisions to be taken in the top leagues national basketball association (NBA, MLS, NHL, and MLB.
“When I came for the first time in any play, without the fans asked for, I didn’t realize that it’s really a theme. Of course, I would be very disappointed if we have no fans to play to, because that’s what I’m for,” said the 35-year-old James at ESPN.
“On the other hand, you have to listen to the people who are in the situation to keep an eye on. If they feel that it is in the best interest of the safety of the players and the league, then we will have to listen.”
Up to now, the major American sports, only decided not to make any media is allowed in locker rooms, and other stadionfaciliteiten. The public is all still welcome to join.
The regular NBA season and will run until the 15th of april. In the playoffs, including Milwaukee Bucks, Toronto Raptors, Boston Celtics and the Lakers in the meantime be sure to start three days later.
Follow the latest developments regarding the corona virus in our liveblog.
The corona virus is in the short
- The virus is spread mainly through the coughs and niesdruppeltjes that are in the air. Those who have no symptoms, is it just a risk of infection.
- An infected person is infecting on average two to three other people. This number can be decreased with proper safety precautions.
- The vast majority of patients have mild (flu-like) symptoms.
- Almost all the deaths involve elderly or already ill people. With the precautions that you can, these people are protected.
- Click here to read ” what are the main precautions to be.