On november 16, 2017 is the third edition of Fashion Talks held in the Waagnatie in Antwerp. It is the event of choice for the modeprofessional to learn, network and be inspired to get.
During Fashion Talks, the conference on how the fashion industry really works and evolves, you’ll get a look behind the scenes of one of the most inspiring sectors. Flanders DC organises a day full of exciting talks, break-out sessions and moments to network.
Whether you own a brand, communication or marketing responsible, as a journalist about fashion write, model, as a photographer comes in contact with the fashion industry or studying in the fashion: anyone who modeprofessional is or wants to be able to learn during Fashion Talks. Dries Van Noten, Scott Belsky, Tommy Ton, Angelo Flaccavento were already announced as speakers.
But in addition to listening to inspirational talks, there is also the opportunity to engage in dialogue. You can also meetings set up with specific people via the Conversation Starter app. in the Evening, the event ended with a real fashion party.
Click here for info and tickets.
- Antwerp fresh market Criée reopens after transformation
- Learning about the future of the fashion industry during Fashion Talks
- A double serving of art and antiques in Brussels
- Parisian luxejuwelenmerk Messika will be working with Gigi Hadid
- Ecover put plastic soup in new Ocean Plastic Bottle
- Read all articles about Telex