Oh what are we happy, oh what are we happy, not for the year but for the delicacy. The dance festival, Laundry Day is twenty years old, and that birthday can’t just pass by. Therefore, you will there on Wednesday, August 30, a little can go a taste of the (hopefully) biggest cake in the world.
At birthday parties it ought to be cake, so Laundry Day to the next. Together with the Flemish Bakkerijfederatie and the Belgian La Lorraine Bakery Group, there will an attempt be made to break the world record of the biggest cake to disconnect. The cake will be no less than seventeen feet long, fifteen feet wide and sixty centimeters high. If that succeeds, the festival ended up in the Guinness Book of World Records.
A big cake is nice, but a big cake to eat is still just a little bit more fun. With pleasure we can also announce that everyone is welcome to go along pieces the fact that Laundry Day in his teens has outgrown. Your (free) piece of eat can on Wednesday, 30 August between 17 and 22h on the festival site on the Left bank.
The ‘real’ work, you can go live on Saturday 2 september.
World record cake: Wednesday, August 30, between 17: 00 and 22: 00 pm
Middle Pond, Blancefloerlaan, Linkeroever, Antwerp
- Laundry Day does borders biggest cake (and you are allowed the result to taste)
- Chefs save hands together for Schelpenfestival
- #ikkoopbelgisch takes pop-up space JUTTU about
- Adidas launches clothing line inspired by the heart rate of athletes
- New festival in Antwerp combines gastronomy and beats
- Read all articles about Telex