On February 17, suggests Christopher Bailey to be his last collection as the creative director of Burberry in London. The collection is dedicated to the LGBTQ+ community and celebrates diversity.
The regenboogvlag is immortalized in the iconic Burberryruit for the new collection which on the seventeenth of February will be presented during London Fashion Week. The collection immediately after the show to be bought.
“My latest collection for Burberry is dedicated to – and as support for the LGBTQ+ youth all over the world. It is the perfect time to show that diversity is our strength and our creative engine, ” said Christopher Bailey.
The support also tangible has to do with the British brand gifts made to the Albert Kennedy Trust, the Trevor Project and ILGA, all organizations that are committed to the acceptance and support of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and non-binary.
- Antwerp fashion students exhibit their work during New York Fashion Week
- Latest collection of Christopher Bailey for Burberry in the character of the LGBTQ+ community
- Tastingfestival own preference challenges your senses from
- Be quick: reservations Young Keukengeweld from Monday 12 February
- New edition Chocoladesalon unites Belgian specialities
- Read all articles about Telex